Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

• 4 weeks later...

odd request, but I need intake covers for the YF-19 and VF-0. Color doesn't need to be perfect, but as long as the left and right of each match each other... yup, somehow I managed to lose them >_<

I'm either looking for originals or recasts. Thanks for the help!

(and if you can help, please PM me)

I know this is probably a bit of a longshot, but I really need an entire left wing for my Stealth Valk. Parts L-W1 and L-W2. Stupid flap broke off, then the wing broke when I was trying to reattach it... a little too forceful I suppose. Then I figured I can just glue it in place perminantly and kind of made a mess of things. I suck.:(

But just becuasse i suck at repairs and such doesn't mean I don't love my Valks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Looking for a 1/48 Hikaru pilot figure from the VF1-J TV version...

I am looking for a 1/48 TV Hikaru VF-1J pilot figure too.

But what I want even more is a set of 1/48 GBP hands. I can not justify buying the whole GBP set just because I want the hands. If anyone has an extra set that they can part with please PM me. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I thought I would throw this out in case this was still an active way to get replacement parts. I'm looking to snag a BCL-1. Its a tiny little gray intake cover. Always manage to need the weirdest pieces. =D

I suppose I could ask for just an entire replacement BC1 if that is easier. In any case, it is for a 1/48 Hikaru VF-1S

post41083169842lf6.jpg

Anybody got an extra back hump for a VF-0A?? See the pic below. I'll gladly give you my broken one and some cash. If you have one with broken shoulders you've fixed you can swap out my part for your part and you'd never know that hump was broken either.

0A%20Yamato%201.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found some extra BP-8s that I bought in a panic. I don't think I need these. These are color matched for the earlier valks... Max and Miria. Hikaru 1J and DYRL valks. these are the regular resin not the unpainted stronger ones. They work pretty well. I only had to switch out one and havent had any trouble with my other 1/48s.

Let me know. $8 shipped anywhere continental US. Anywhere else is extra.

does anybody know where i can get replacement parts for the 1/48 valkyrie I also want to change the head on my DYRL max VF-1 a sculpt to a VF-1 J or VF-1S type . And how do you disassemble the lower legs halves i found 1 screw at the lower knee put it still wont come apart (in battloid mode leg is real wobbly) thanks

Edited by Aslvrfrost98csvt

• 1 month later...
Found some extra BP-8s that I bought in a panic. I don't think I need these. These are color matched for the earlier valks... Max and Miria. Hikaru 1J and DYRL valks. these are the regular resin not the unpainted stronger ones. They work pretty well. I only had to switch out one and havent had any trouble with my other 1/48s.

Let me know. $8 shipped anywhere continental US. Anywhere else is extra.

Do you still have these available? Is this a custom part or from Yamato? If from Yamato, I'll buy one from you. I need if for the black/white circle that I lost on one of the arms. Let me know...Thanks!

check out the 1st post is May 2004!???

Woo, still the part exchange service still available? Since I just see some mumbers' requiring but no Neova's reponse.

Thx for letting me know and I actually have some parts need to fix for my 1/48 vf.

Hi all,

First time poster here, so please bear with me. :)

I just bought a 25th Anniversary 1/48 VF-1S (my very first Macross toy), and lo-and-behold, I break it within 10 minutes of opening the package. Was wondering if anyone had a spare BP8? Any color will do, and it doesn't matter to me whether it's an original Yamato piece or a repro. I'm also not picky on the color; I can paint it black myself. Let me know, please.

Edited by FreedomGundam

Do you still have these available? Is this a custom part or from Yamato? If from Yamato, I'll buy one from you. I need if for the black/white circle that I lost on one of the arms. Let me know...Thanks!

these are recasts made of resin... PM me if still interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I'm back. Updated the thread to Silver Dragon's recasts parts.

Heads

GPB Hands

BP8

Side Covers

Back Covers

I will try to supply those more obscure parts shortly as I'm cleaning out my collection and I know there is a bag of parts waiting to be let loose.

Don't badger me for those 001 wings, black heatshields and VF-1S heads yet! ;)

I'm working on a new solution for you 1S customizers.

Broken Valkyries get first priority! :)

• 3 months later...
Hey Guys,

I'm back. Updated the thread to Silver Dragon's recasts parts.

Heads

GPB Hands

BP8

Side Covers

Back Covers

I will try to supply those more obscure parts shortly as I'm cleaning out my collection and I know there is a bag of parts waiting to be let loose.

Don't badger me for those 001 wings, black heatshields and VF-1S heads yet! ;)

I'm working on a new solution for you 1S customizers.

Broken Valkyries get first priority! :)

Anybody have an extra VF-1S head (preferably separated i.e the two halves not glued together)? :) I dun mind if its a recast and I have to paint over...Thanks!