Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

same with me i'm in the market for 3 of those vf-s1 heads ^_^

for those looking for 1S heads, BP8's, TV hands, or pilot figures....

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=17964

granted they're all recasts but you're gonna be waiting a mighty long time if you want original parts.

If any MW'ers have a spare 1/48 vernier I need one bad.

Friggin Yamato and their shoddy QC.

i'm pretty sure i have one but i'll have to double check.

if i got it, i'll give it to you for free....unless you want to paypal me .39 cents for the postage. :lol:

i'll give you a shout tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if these particular pieces were casted in or painted in color for a 1/60 VF0S. I was too rough on the transformation and broke the pegs, and the coverings for the tail pegs.

[attachmentid=39022]

post-416-1166379199_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dangaioh

I could use a set of Anasazi37's Low Vis decals for the 1/48 VF-1.

PM me if anyone has extras.

yeah but i think his store is not going to be open until jan, and i dont think he's takn any orders at the moment.. anyone selln their heads 1S for either Hikaru, Max, Kazaki? (already painted) :D

Hi, does anyone know where I can get the part in the picture below? It's actually a piece with 2 pins for below the pilot seat. I'm missing 1 side. It's missing from my 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru. Thanks.

I am from Singapore and I can be contacted at my e-mail at psx_999@yahoo.com.

[attachmentid=39108]

Thank you very much.

post-4641-1166596532.jpg

Edited by psx_999

Hey Neova mate~!

I need a lefty wing flap, '1' L-W2.

Just replacing the warped and now spilt original left wing flap that i got with my VF-1S hikky.

Thanks in advance~! Please PM me when able. :D I live in Australia.

just so theres no confusion, which left wing flap? the one with the number "001"? or the one with the kite symbol?

i might have this part for you. if neova doesn't cover you, feel free to PM me.

I was wondering if these particular pieces were casted in or painted in color for a 1/60 VF0S. I was too rough on the transformation and broke the pegs, and the coverings for the tail pegs.

[attachmentid=39022]

i need this part to, i broke mine accidently on the VF-0s i just need the grey part does anyone have one for sale?

chris

i need this part to, i broke mine accidently on the VF-0s i just need the grey part does anyone have one for sale?

chris

I just got one for Christmas, and this is the first thing that I broke! I didn't realize that others had this problem as well. I figured it was a hinged joint, so it must move, right? Guess not... Anyone have this part, or willing to recast it?

I just got one for Christmas, and this is the first thing that I broke! I didn't realize that others had this problem as well. I figured it was a hinged joint, so it must move, right? Guess not... Anyone have this part, or willing to recast it?

It was stated by Graham, that the backpack heatflap does NOT swing over the thrusters. It's just not meant to do this. If you did, you'd be in for a big dissapointment.

Just a bump, i still need a left wing flap Neova please! :D Cheers. ^_^

If it is to small of an order to send just a little wing flap, i could find something else to make it worthwhile.

Just let me know.

This one Haterist! :D The one with the kite. Not sure what the proper name to call it besides a flap.

IPB Image

When i got her (was going to use this 1S hik for a custom job eventually) the left wing flap was warped\bent.

The other one (right) is fine of course. PM'd ya. Hope u can help meh!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie