Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

anyone willing to parting out a Yamato Koenig Monster? or looking for parts? because i have one that i needs a very simple repair but i do not hvae the parts.

my Yamato Koenig Monster is brand new like 2 days old. i got it for like $160 shipped. so if i am able to recover 90% of my cost i am willing to sell it as parts.

• 2 weeks later...

If any one here has parts from any white 1/60 VF-1. I'm looking for the hook that is used to attach the intake leg (included with nosecone Part # N2) . I only need the right one, it should have an "R" on the pointy tip on the same side that the screw goes into. PM me your price. Thanks.

EDIT [added part #]

Edited by mechatek

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for the following:

1/48 VF-1A CF front left landing gear door

1/48 Hip Rubber Cap

1/48 Antenna Fin in white (you know, the little fin that comes out the hole in the hatch, behind the airbrake in fighter mode)

For the first two parts, I'd be glad to send the parts that I have that I'm trying to replace... they have cosmetic defects/wear but otherwise work fine. I unfortunately don't have another antenna.

Please PM with an offer/price.

-Al

I'm looking for a spare right leg/airintake plus the connecting pieces that connect the leg to the ball joint for my 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru it some how cracked possibly from when it almost fell backwards when I attached the fast packs on it I caught it but the damage was done. If there is any one with this spare part from customizing their Valkyries PM me or e-mail me I be waiting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to have neglected this thread for so long but with the resumed production of 1Js and 1S, I can offer parts again during my spare time.

I will be parting out brand new valks and still need to break even for this service to continue.

So please be patient and always advise the scale, TV or DYRL and model type to best match your Yamatos.

Side Note: Customers get 2nd dibs as we want to fix as many broken Yamato's as possible! Keep that Valkyrie Hanger running!

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

just wondering if I am able to get a recasted VF-1S 1/48 Head, to replace my Hikarus 1A's head with? Shipped to Australia =)

tah muchly =)

Sam

• 4 weeks later...

How about a '48 Battroid heat-shield? Preferably CF color, but I suppose "a" heat shield is better than no heat shield. Also, how about a left tail fin for a '60 series, preferably Max type?

Edited by myk

What happened to your heat shield?

378056[/snapback]

I posted a trade ad a while ago to swap my red heatshield for a black. Didn't get a response, so I decided to try removing the red paint with Mr. Color thinner (as recommended by someone on this board) and the darn thing broke into 3 pieces <_<<_<<_< . Wasn't even rubbing very long (< 5 min) or that hard.

My plan was to try the thinner to remove most of the paint an then switch over to Brasso to remove the stuff touching the clear plastic - lesson learned, heatshield ruined.

Edited by ghostryder

Hello!!! This is my first post. I hope to be a long time member of this great online community.

I need a replacement gun strap for my yamato 1/48. One of the metal rings broke when trying to attach it. Actually, if anyone has an extra metal ring for the gun strap (and advice on how to put it on) I could use that. Thanks!!!!!!!

Edited by vhjay

• 4 weeks later...
i need part bp-10  any will do but brown would help out alot.

389604[/snapback]

What\'s the BP-10??

390009[/snapback]

its the little fin thats sticks out the top in fighter mode. you can find a scanned copy of it on the first page of this thread.

i actually have this part for him in brown but i would need to replace it with a white one.

i also need the BP9 in white(anyone who built a 1D should have one left) as well as the BP4(the little clip that holds the backpack in place)in white.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, I will have a VF-1A Max that was striped and repainted in CF colors ready to be canabalized for any of you looking for OEM parts ^_^ Well, everyone but the head (I have plans for it) and one of the flaps that was lost by the painter (but he did make a scratch build for it). I'm still waiting to get it back, but order now and I'll reserve those parts for you.

Just to let everyone know, I will have a VF-1A Max that was striped and repainted in CF colors ready to be canabalized for any of you looking for OEM parts ^_^ Well, everyone but the head (I have plans for it) and one of the flaps that was lost by the painter (but he did make a scratch build for it). I'm still waiting to get it back, but order now and I'll reserve those parts for you.

396545[/snapback]

PM'd you about the heatshield B))