Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

you might want to send rohby a PM for the heatshield. I know he did a mold for Eternal D's project. You just have to remember that it's gonna be resin, not plastic, so it won't be as strong. But it might be more flexible so putting it back on and off might be more forgiving. Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

I need help! I am looking for a Yamato YF-19 part. I need the left side main fuselage fin. This is the one directly behind the canopy. Any color will do as long as it is in good shape. Will pay just about any price. Please elt me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I lost the esa-r4 antennae for my yamato 1/60 ve-1 elintseeker toy. Does anybody know how to get a replacement? Thanks

---

edited for toy version specifics

Edited by boinger

I Need a 2 BP8s in Color Matched Millia TV colors,and a Gunpod+the strap. BTW does the strap come with the rings? And do you accept payment by Paypal?

EDIT: received a PM rohby said he only does whtie,also from VF-2NV who I assume only does white also. I suppose i'm out of luck,unless somebody does TV Millia colors?

Edited by ShadowTiger

I lost some parts from my 1/60 Max TV when moving. The parts are L-A4 and R-A4 (The soft plastic forearm parts that cover where the gunpod is attached in fighter mode). I'd appreciate help in finding replacements. Thanks.

Thanks to my friend's Beagle, my "011" wing from a 1/48 1A Hikaru was snapped in half.

I cannot, for the life of me, find the instruction manual or I'd post the part number. If someone can look it up for me, I'd appreciate it. :)

Anyhow, if someone has a part valk, PM me.

Thanks to my friend's Beagle, my "011" wing from a 1/48 1A Hikaru was snapped in half.

I cannot, for the life of me, find the instruction manual or I'd post the part number. If someone can look it up for me, I'd appreciate it. :)

Anyhow, if someone has a part valk, PM me.

RW-1

The first post in this thread has a parts list scanned from the Yamato intruction manual.

Guys, i bought a 1/48, and i think after the 9/11 tragedy, they had to remove anything resembling a gun. When i received my Low Vis valk, it was obivous the thing had been removed from the box and abused abit. Unfortunately the Gunpod was removed. Does any of you doods have any spare gunpods, or recast ones? White would be preferable, but beggars cant be choosers. This happened years ago and havent found one to replace it since. Its been slowly eaten away at me over the years! <_<

If u can, PM with the price and shipping cost to South Africa (3652), if you willing to ship internationally. I can only pay via bidpay.com (with requires some type of auction to be listed), or send us dollars in the mail. Ive sent cash in the mail before and its been ok.

Let me know thanks !!!!

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine came back from japan a few days ago with a 1/60 VF-1J armored valk for me, is my first one and I love it, but I can`t find the shoulders adds/pads (page 6 number 12 in the aromored pats transformation manual) in the box :( .

so I wonder how can I do to get this parts from yamato or maybe one of you guys.

thanks for your help.

best regards.

cristian

ok, i've got another headless 1/48 Yamata VF-1S Focker that is practically new, no stickers attached, transformed once (i.e. to get the head)

Now, if I part this out, are there enough people that want most of the parts so I'm not left with bits and pieces? felt kinda silly with two headless valks sitting around...

i am planning on doing what Haterist did awhile back where he parted a few valks.

If people are game, then I'll ask his permission to hijack/clone his thread and do it.

Let me know.

---10-22---sold

Edited by Chowser

ok, i've got another headless 1/48 Yamata VF-1S Focker that is practically new, no stickers attached, transformed once (i.e. to get the head)

Now, if I part this out, are there enough people that want most of the parts so I'm not left with bits and pieces? felt kinda silly with two headless valks sitting around...

i am planning on doing what Haterist did awhile back where he parted a few valks.

If people are game, then I'll ask his permission to hijack/clone his thread and do it.

Let me know.

---10-22---sold

318705[/snapback]

If you ever gonna part another one as you mention you have two headless Valks, please let me know. I would be interested in the 001 Wing and will take the other side as well since it's a set and may be interested in the Tail Fins as well, if it have to come with the backpack then maybe the whole backpack and tailfin.

Thanks.

Edited by Valk-1S

Hello

hm...I might have a headless VF-1S Roy hiding in my vault. If there's enough demand/interests for the parts, I'm willing to be the butcher :)

On a side note, as I remembered it correctly, the head & the 001 wing was used for my 1S Max custom. So, Valk-1S, do you mind a 013 wing?

So, anyone who's interested to get the parts from a headless and 013-winged YAMATO 1/48 VF-1S Roy, just post here and Ill see if there's enough demand so that there will be no leftover from the butchering. ;)

EDITED : Also please post the part's number which can be referred to the first page of this thread

aaajin

Edited by aaajin

Hello

hm...I might have a headless VF-1S Roy hiding in my vault. If there's enough demand/interests for the parts, I'm willing to be the butcher :)

On a side note, as I remembered it correctly, the head & the 001 wing was used for my 1S Max custom. So, Valk-1S, do you mind a 013 wing?

So, anyone who's interested to get the parts from a headless and 013-winged YAMATO 1/48 VF-1S Roy, just post here and Ill see if there's enough demand so that there will be no leftover from the butchering. ;)

EDITED : Also please post the part's number which can be referred to the first page of this thread

aaajin

319639[/snapback]

Thanks for letting me know aaajin. But I wanted to make a Max 1S like you did ;)

I have a first issue Roy which I could use, but the wing flap is not as sturdy :(

Do you know whether if I remove the wing flap from a 1st Issue Roy and replace it with the Max wing flap, this will fix the problem? If it does I may consider getting the 013 wings :)

my problem my vf-1s fell on the floor last night and head lasers broke off and the pannel on the wing has come off

320087[/snapback]

Rohby recast heads :) and if the panel only fell off I would think you should be able to glue it back.

320089[/snapback]

And fulcy also made hollow head lasers. He may still have some if you're interested. Here's the link to his thread about them.