Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

Anybody else order parts from HLJ? How long does it take to usually? The 3rd-issue VF-1S here sold out so fast, I was not able to get any for parts.

There is demand for a 4th-issue from what I'm told so hopefully that will happen within the next 2-3 months.

SDFCommander, I don't have ANY valkyrie to strip for parts this point since its completely sold out (again). If someone has any spare parts, please browse through the list and offer them up for fellow MW'ers.

Anybody else order parts from HLJ? How long does it take to usually? The 3rd-issue VF-1S here sold out so fast, I was not able to get any for parts.

There is demand for a 4th-issue from what I'm told so hopefully that will happen within the next 2-3 months.

SDFCommander, I don't have ANY valkyrie to strip for parts this point since its completely sold out (again). If someone has any spare parts, please browse through the list and offer them up for fellow MW'ers.

Neova,

Hey thanks anyways man :(

These 1/48s look too good to strip for parts.

If anyone knows where I can find that part, please post or PM me.

PS

My part is for LtStick so if he gets it I'm set.

Edited by SDFcommander

Parts orders can take time. Manufacturers frown on us placing orders for just one or two parts. In addition, we earn no profit from parts orders (handling costs far exceed the income from the markup), so we need to handle them as efficiently as possible. As such, we let parts orders from customers "pile up" for a couple of weeks or so and them order them in batches. And depending on the parts, it can then take a few weeks for them to actually arrive from the manufacturer. So you need to be prepared to wait as long as two or three months to get your part (it's usually quicker, but it may take this long).

That's what they say in thier FAQ

http://www.hlj.com/faq/q41.html

I may be able to offer Yamato 1/60 parts soon (end of the month) after I test a few things.

If you need 1/60 parts, you can post your requests here. Donors would be Yamato 1/60 VF-1S Valks.

Okay, here's my request.

I have a Super VF-1A Custom (1A head on a Super 1J). I need a backpack hinge and left shoulder joint (I lost my manual, so I don't have part numbers).

By 'backpack hinge', I mean the bar that connects the backpack to the fuselage. It's hinged at each end.

I broke the left shoulder joint at the piece that attaches it to the fuselage (it has a pin top and bottom to fit in a bracket on the fuselage; the bottom pin broke off).

Also, I am looking for a 1/60 1S head, OEM or recast. (I have 1 1/60 and 1 1/48; I'm trying to get them to match.)

EDIT: Thanks to TheLoneWolf, I now know the part numbers I need. I need parts BP5 and L-A3. Anyone with a donor 1/60 who can provide those, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Stormrider

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy fellas.

If ANYONE has a spare

R-W1 with the 001 lettering. Lemme know.

That's for the 1/48 line (it's the RIGHT WING).

I might be able to trade my R-W1 with the 011 lettering.

Edited by UN Spacy

I lost the black heatshield for Roy...is anyone has a spare please let me know...

------------------------

nevermind...just found it...i was sneezing last night and it was under my dirty tissue :lol::lol::p

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

I'm interested in a 1/60 VF-1J head. Prefer Max, but any color will do.

Can trade a brown 1A head or buy outright.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks!

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the front end of a 1/60 valk. I need the nose/fuselage and the chest/top of the fuselage. Any color or type will do.

Will consider buy or trade.

Anyone with a 1/60 that's damaged in other areas let me know!

Thanks,

Bill

I just got my first 1/48 scale Valkyrie today, and wow it's great!!! I purchased a VF-1S (Roy) 3rd edition (since it's probably my last chance to ever get one). I also bought Super/Strike parts to go with it (gotta have those) but as soon as I opened the box the left arm armor piece broke where it attaches on one side. It's really upsetting, since it did cost an awful lot of money just for the super parts. So I have 2 things that I'm looking for:

1. replacement left arm armor piece for 1/48

2. VF-1S head (can be a recast, but I'd love a 1/48 VF-1S Max from the movie)

Thank you very much for your time, and I appreciate any help/insight anyone has. Macross lives on!

Edited by VF-1James

I'm looking for the front end of a 1/60 valk. I need the nose/fuselage and the chest/top of the fuselage. Any color or type will do.

Will consider buy or trade.

Anyone with a 1/60 that's damaged in other areas let me know!

Thanks,

Bill

You have a PM.

I just got my first 1/48 scale Valkyrie today, and wow it's great!!! I purchased a VF-1S (Roy) 3rd edition (since it's probably my last chance to ever get one). I also bought Super/Strike parts to go with it (gotta have those) but as soon as I opened the box the left arm armor piece broke where it attaches on one side. It's really upsetting, since it did cost an awful lot of money just for the super parts. So I have 2 things that I'm looking for:

1. replacement left arm armor piece for 1/48

2. VF-1S head (can be a recast, but I'd love a 1/48 VF-1S Max from the movie)

Thank you very much for your time, and I appreciate any help/insight anyone has. Macross lives on!

the arm armor, well thats a whole other issue....i can't help ya there.

recast S head, PM rohby, i have the thread linked in my sig. :)

So I've been off the forums here for a long while and just found this thread now. Are there any BP8 recasts still available out there? Preferably in low-viz gray, but any color will do. I broke my low-viz (see this old thread) a long time ago, and it's been sitting in its box since. I'd like to get it back in action if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Neil

So I've been off the forums here for a long while and just found this thread now. Are there any BP8 recasts still available out there? Preferably in low-viz gray, but any color will do. I broke my low-viz (see this old thread) a long time ago, and it's been sitting in its box since. I'd like to get it back in action if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Neil

yes the recast are available(as shown on the 1st page) but i don't think its available in the LV color. you can always ask rohby if can do it but theres no guarantees. click the link in my sig to contact him.

anyone know how to contact Yamato to replace a right VT-1 1/60 Ostrich booster pack for a left one???? :(

UPDATE!!! I GOT A LEFT BOOSTER FROM YAMATO!!!! haha... i emailed them and the guy said officially Yamato Japan can't do anything since they do'nt have license to sell Macross in the US but unofficially... he sent me a left booster!!! it's complete!! i'll post pics later... teeheehee.... (i'm beaming like a sissy) haha

Bee

Edited by kiririth