Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

Yamato 1/48 TV and DYRL Valkyrie, 1/60 DYRL, TV , Macross Zero series, and 1/100 VF-X series parts to be offered again! Read the rules below!

NEW UPDATE: Silver Dragon Recast Parts Now Available! Click for info and pricing now!

BP8_piece.JPG

Also, VF-1S Head Recasts Now Available! DYRL Color matched 99%!

VF-1S head with color tinted visor

1-48_1S_head.JPG

Thank you Rohby, NB4M and Silver Dragon for these fine products!

You will need to have the parts painted to color match now. But please specify if you need Roy, Hikaru, Max parts or TV parts in case someone has the correct color pieces.

Back to the original thread:

I'm starting a new thread since I needed the ability to EDIT the first post to keep the list updated. If the mods could pinned this or have someone take over the thread who can update the list, that would be great. In the meantime, I will do the best I can for all MWers and fellow Yamato Macross Fanatics. :D

I thank Rob - Samurai Monkey for his help and community service by starting the original Yamato Parts Replacement Service

Rules:

1) Only post your requests in this thread. Do NOT PM me for parts as I or others will PM you when the parts are available.

2) Include pictures if the part you want is not clear in the pictures below or to clarify a sub part.

3) Folks who NEED parts to REPAIR their Valkyries gets first priority. Everyone else, customizers, modders and etc... will have next dibs.

4) If other members has parts they can offer, PLEASE DO! Free parts exchange, swaps and trades are welcomed here. But, DO NOT post your parts for sale. Just PM folks who need parts that you have. Also update / edit your post /requests when you no longer NEED parts!

5) Please check this list for your current status and place in line for parts.

I\'m not here to make money off this service. This is a free parts exchange thread and if I can offer the parts at break even, then I will. I also do this in my spare time in between jobs but will try to have a reasonable turn around. If I don\'t acknowledge your request or posts, I may be busy that day or week (its peak season for my company now). Please understand and thanks for putting away the noose and pitchforks. :D

Recommend Prices for Original Yamato Parts before shipping charges:

Head - $15

Heatshield - $10

Gunpod + strap - $15

Gunpod alone - $10

Strap - $10 (EDIT - so it\'s $10 alone, $5 with gunpod)

Backpack hinge - $10

Rest of the parts - $5 each irregardless big or small...

124_2434.JPG

Parts_list_1.jpg

post-4-1083169842_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neova

I can offer 1/48 parts for now. If there is enough demand for 1/60 parts for me to break even, then I will try. Everyone seems to want the same parts so its harder to move the leftovers. But feel free to post your 1/60 and 1/72 requests here. Others may see it and might be able to help out. I'll try to keep the list updated.

i want an 1S head, im coming to hong kong on the 7th, possible to pick it up?

I currently have 3 other guys ahead of you for VF-1S heads (why does that sound so wrong? ) so I won't be able to provide that for you now.

Someone who may have extra VF-1A heads, please help out Hirohawa who only needs the antenna.

Haterists, thanks for the support. :D

Awesome of you to set all this up anew. It is greatly appreciated.

That said, could I please get on the list again this time for a new BC1 front chestplate for my Roy -1S. :D My old one has some QC paint scuffs on the black/white border. I'd also like the Black BCL-1 and BCR-1 pieces to stay attached please so I don't have to re-glue anything as well.

I can provide someone with my old chestplate afterward is someone wants it for customizing.

post-4-1083680627.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Second Valkyrie to be parted will start very soon. Payments accepted for those who have parts spread across 2 Valkyries now.

Is PayPal OK and if so I need to know where to send it. :)

Thanks very much for doing this...

Also in regards to 1/60 parts if anyone has some:

I'm looking for

Legs and Arms from a Super 1S Skull One. Backpack from any white FAST pack equipped Valk.

Backpack is probably the most important piece. I think I can modify my existing 1S to take the FAST pack parts, but the backpack seems like it'll be the hardest to modify.

Thanks!

Hey Neova,

Thanks for doing this. Can I add another tow hook, part BC1, 2 pilots, heat shield, gunpod, strap, left wing, right wing, (including flaps) and vf-1a head, VF-1J, or VF-1S head? I hope this doesnt add to much to shipping. If it does, oh well.

Edited by Godzilla

hello again!

i need 1 missile cluster please. :)

i unfortunately broken those skinney pegs that hold the missiles when i was removing them from the box. :( and i just got the damn thing! :angry: friggin millia! i hate that #$%&*! :lol:

I currently have 3 other guys ahead of you for VF-1S heads (why does that sound so wrong? )

:lol: i get it. :p but atleast i still wouldn't get sloppy seconds. ;):lol:

I need this 1/60 parts

head (VF-1J, VF-1S or VF-1A)

backplate (the one that opens for head to pass through)

chest plate and back part where legs attach in fighter/gerwalk mode from (VF-1A Hikaru)

Vf-1J white heat shield

DYRL or Serie style pilots

extra hands

gunpod

left and right wings

missiles

arms, legs and boosters FAST Pack also strike cannons are welcome

one extra set of FAST pack backpack boosters

Edited by RichterX

Hikaru thanks you for the help.

He can transform again finally!

post-4-1084042980_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Once again, thank you for doing this!

If it will help move things along with Parts Set #2, I will also go ahead and get:

L-L2 in addition to my already confirmed R-L2

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Coolio - great service here Neova. I need one of each:

R-R2

L-L2

Damn VF-1A fell, and both the hip sockets broke on it

UPDATE - only need the R-R2 and L-L2. Got a VF-1J head from another user on the boards. Thanks!

Edited by fulcy

I thinking here can we have someone re-cast BP8 and would it be strong enough?!? I can loan a donor piece to have this done! Or perhaps machine a few parts out of something else.

I don't want to chop up a bunch of Valkyries only to source that one piece.

I thinking here can we have someone re-cast BP8 and would it be strong enough?!? I can loan a donor piece to have this done! Or perhaps machine a few parts out of something else.

I don't want to chop up a bunch of Valkyries only to source that one piece.

I'll hand mine over to Rohby and see if theres any materials we can use that could be strong enough. I didn't think people would want recasts because it would be hard to match the color.

Edited by >EXO<

I'd like BP5 and BP6 (tail fins) off of a Roy (yellow) please.

I note that the 2nd one has yet to have these claimed. Can I get in on that if it's a Roy?

Thanks!

H

I'd like BP5 and BP6 (tail fins) off of a Roy (yellow) please.

I note that the 2nd one has yet to have these claimed. Can I get in on that if it's a Roy?

Thanks!

H

I'm shown above with this request accepted for the 2nd valk. Yet the big bold update says that the 2nd valk (probably) won't be a Roy. Just clarifying that these will only do me any good if they are off a Roy.

Thanks Though!

H

Hi,

I need the following to rebuild my Valk :

- Head, any Valk

- R-L1 (right intake) from any Valk

- Heatshield from Any Valk

- cockpit flooring, the part where the seat is glued onto

- the part circled in green below

flap.jpg

It doesn't matter from which Valk they come from.

thanks,

Mervin

Am I the only one that had a 1/48 VF-1 fall down and not break something?? My VF-1A Hikaru rolled of my desk with Super armor attached and didn't break anything, aside from a few pieces falling off like the towbar.