Supersylph Yukikaze for FS2002

Today when browsing through Flightsim's file library for sci-fi planes I made an interesting discovery, which, was a flying model of the Yukikaze. It's been around for nearly a year (I hadn't found it before because I haven't used the flightsim site in about a year :ph34r: ) Nicely detailed with opening cockpit and the the large recon fin extends when the gear is retracted like it should do. The handling of the aircraft itself is great, allowing you to pull off good dogfight manoveres like in the anime. I'm just wondering if anyone else here who uses MS Flight Sim has flown it other than me

I tried it. It's okay but I like the post-sylph yukikaze plane better. (As in wish someone would've modeled it)

Word to the wise- disable gee-overstress effects before using this aircraft. It tends to overstress very easily with the realism settings near normal.

I tried it. It's okay but I like the post-sylph yukikaze plane better. (As in wish someone would've modeled it)

Word to the wise- disable gee-overstress effects before using this aircraft. It tends to overstress very easily with the realism settings near normal.

I noticed that so the realism settings are on easy (aka "anime physics") when flying it. I'm also hoping for Mave version of the Yukikaze, I may e-mail the creator of the Supersylph to ask if one is in the works B))