Toynami sending out C&D Letters to Yamato Dealers

soze

:angry: What is HG thinking?:angry: if they stop all sales of macros products in america or out of japan, what they will win? we will not start buynig hg stuff. or we will? if they not sale their stuff now, they will never.

They have to acept :their stuff is bad, they can´t make us buy that.

:p I'm not meaning HG, I mean Toynami in particular.

Edited by Froy

I think he is talking about the reissue gundam HCMs.

Yeap, it's the Gundam HCM reissues that came out about 2 years ago. There's never been any reissues of the Valk HCMs, rumor has it that the mold was beyond repair to be of any good. If you want them, Toynami MPCs are the next best thing.

WTF? 6 pages later and there's still no solid concrete new info.  Did this Alex receive the C&D letter back then or just recently?

Alex told me about this on Saturday April 10th, 2004.

Did he tell you when he received the C&D letter? For all we know he could be recalling ancient history when the first 1/60 Yamatos came out.

WTF? 6 pages later and there's still no solid concrete new info.  Did this Alex receive the C&D letter back then or just recently?

Alex told me about this on Saturday April 10th, 2004.

Did he tell you when he received the C&D letter? For all we know he could be recalling ancient history when the first 1/60 Yamatos came out.

Jolly Rogers, please stop coming at me with the cross examination.

I don't think he would just out of the blue dig up 2 year old history in reply to a

question of "So, What's New?"

I posted Alex's email address back on Page 5.

If it's really that much of a concern for you, then email him.

If he did in fact receive a Cease and Desist, the only people it's going to directly affect are the MW Members who buy merchandise from him at F&S.

And that is why I posted it in the "Where to Buy" forum. I had no intention of blowing it up here on the Toy Page.

Edited by chowyunskinny