MW Custom Fest!

Drad

Maybe I'm going to see a lot of repeats, but I'm just curious. There seem to be a lot of customs flying around in here lately, and I'm wondering what kinds of custom work you want to do on your Macross/anime toys.

What do you want to customize for yourself? :)

Edited by Drad

I think a night fighter scheme(flat black bottom w/low viz bi-tone top)

or I would like to see a "what if" in a rusty low viz color with wear&tear

or even a space green(slate,flat with re-entery wear&tear)and finally a

ww2 german camo of dark yellow(kinda dark tan)dark green and red brown

or a winter white low viz with with the white wearing of to show a base color

I've always wanted to do a Union Valk, kinda borrowing aspects of an American Civil War Union Cavalry soldiers uniform, Blue body, with gold trim, white hands and Black Legs, and Rank Designation on his upper arms/shoulders.....

...yeah, it sounds kinda dumb, but i love those old uniforms, and think it would be awesome. too bad i have no Skillz.... <_<:p

Union Valk?

What about a Confederate Valk too?  ;)

A Dixie valk would rock....but it might look too much like a low vis, with so much Grey...

It can be painted in a high viz orange with the rebel flag across the top of it. It's

number would be 01. :)

Union Valk?

A Dixie valk would rock....but it might look too much like a low vis, with so much Grey...

It can be painted in a high viz orange with the rebel flag across the top of it. It's

That wouldn't work because there woudln't be any way to slide into the cockpit without opening the canopy.

Union Valk?

That wouldn't work because there woudln't be any way to slide into the cockpit without opening the canopy.

LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol: