Max Factory Guyver 3

scand

I pre-ordered that figure as well. There doesn't seem to be many Guyver figures released. Hopefully there will be more figures in the future. Anybody have info on this Max Factory Guyver figure? I ordered this as well but it doesn't seem poseable like the Guyver 3 figure.

post-26-1083089325_thumb.jpg

Edited by kalvinmaui

I've been considering buying the Guyver III figure for the last few days. The articulation looks cool. However, for a 6" high (approx) action figure, it's damn expensive.

The Japaense retail price is ¥5,040. Here in HK, it's selling between HK$340 to HK$420 depending on where you shop. I'm a big Guyver fan, but that's a little more than I'm prepared to pay for a non-Macross plastic action figure.

Graham

Guyver 1 looks awsome. I thought about picking up that kit. Being non-posable turns me off though. When you get it can you post up some detail pics? about how tall in inches is that kit?

As for the Guyver 3, six inches is pretty small for seventy bucks. I'm still considering picking it up though.

I would love a new Guyver OAV or TV Series. As for the Figure all I can say is it rocks (got mine today) Now Where's Fukamachi or Murakami and some Zoanoids. I can't tell you how badly I've wanted Guyver action Figures for like the last decade. So anyone know if there are anymore figures planned?

@toyboxdx i read that these are all for the anniversary. others in the figure line coming up will be guyver 1 qand some zoinoids. I think the hairy puff one that killed sho in the first OVA series is being made.

That's cool. I hope the price drops off a bit on the other figures though.

@toyboxdx i read that these are all for the anniversary.  others in the figure line coming up will be guyver 1 qand some zoinoids.  I think the hairy puff one that killed sho in the first OVA series is being made.

That's cool. I hope the price drops off a bit on the other figures though.

The June 2004 issue of Hobby Japan showed what the next figure was going to be. It was one of the Zoanoids, tho not a hairy one. I can't remember the name. I'll look it up in my Guyver book when I get home.

Graham

Haven't been home yet to check the Hobby Japan, but I've just been searching through Guyver sites for names of the Zoanoids and IIRC, the next poseable figure from Max Factory will be this version of Aptom.

Graham

Oh man I want that guyver 3 figure!! I see there's no love for guyver 2. hehe. Anyway, where can I get this figure? Is it new? And how big is it again?

Oh man I want that guyver 3 figure!! I see there's no love for guyver 2. hehe. Anyway, where can I get this figure? Is it new? And how big is it again?

I've been seeing them floating around on Ebay for a couple of weeks but the're pretty pricy. I think There comparable in size to the EVA SOC figures. I had one on order at Yesasia.com but I cancelled the order. It seemed they were going to take there time getting it to Me. HLJ has them listed so I'm going to try ordering from them next week.

Oh, and Aptom looks pretty freaking evil....Awsome.

Edited by scand

Aren't you going to offer a trade for it??? :p (J/K)

Ok, seriously... so far Japan & HK released this figure at the end of April; so it is "new."

It stands 6" - 7" tall; so it's basically 1/12 scale. The sculpt is taken directly from the original 1/12 Max Factory vinyl kit of Guyver III, but now modified to have joints to be an action figure.

The bad thing about this toy is that it is a bit pricy ... @ $50 - $60 USD. Pretty expensive for an action-figure.

I'd love a Guyver 2 either the male or female version I just want Sho first. :D

Is anyone else having trouble with HLJ's pages? I can't update my shipping address so I can buy this neat Guyver III.

I fill out every field, click on submit, and it comes back saying I need to fill in my address fields (which I've already done).

Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...