Part 2

1 VF-1 2NV

Maybe sharon's computer tower?

I may get one set just for Misa and sell the rest. I sold off Set 1, though I kinda wish I kept Ishtar now.

Can't wait the new k&M series j ve got the complete first one and thez look very great ...so j thik the quality will be the same for the second one!!!

J am just dispointed about one thing where are macross plus characters????J want so much an isamu,galudo and myung figures :( and also a Sharon apple !!!!

J ve orderered 25 of the new series and j hpe to have a complete one again...

j just have two mao,one minmay,one mylene left from the first series...

keep it up soon the marvelous figures arrive !!!!!!

Can't wait the new k&M series j ve got the complete first one and thez look very great ...so j thik the quality will be the same for the second one!!!

J am just dispointed about one thing where are macross plus characters????J want so much an isamu,galudo and myung figures :( and also a Sharon apple !!!!

J ve orderered 25 of the new series and j hpe to have a complete one again...

j just have two mao,one minmay,one mylene left from the first series...

keep it up soon the marvelous figures arrive !!!!!!

I believe we're talking about the CM's figures Series #2 here?

And yes... I'm getting 10 pcs, that's an entire box

Are there any characters that wear hoods or cloaks?

Because, when I look at the secret figure sideways, it looks like a character figure with a cloak and hood. Or something.

I thought: "Hey! Maybe it's Miria!" But, it doesn't look quite right.

Maybe Max in the Meltrandi clothes?

Anyone ideas?

I guess it could be the Marduk emulator. I can remember her name but she wares a cloak in some of macross 2.

I could be minmay in disguise.

Max's 1A in Zentradi trench coat

Sharon's box with its cloak

Not like I'll end up getting it anyway. I never get the chase figures. No luck! :angry:

Well, my guess for the secret character is probably a vf-1 cockpit. That what it looks like to me. What gave me that idea also is the minmay with the table and little doll. So maybe they are getting into more of the dioramas. I could be wrong, but I can't think of anything else that could be. I plan on buying the whole box and hopefully buy the first series box as well. :p:D:lol:

Bobepat...he'll buy anything. you could take a piece of ice and say it's macross ice and he'll buy it thinking if you let it melt, it'll turn into macross water.

that's not true...

that was a trade from me.

hey pat. how did you like the Ice Valkyrie? Transformed into water yet???

Damn it guys, why you guys gotta analyze me like that? :p:D:lol: You guys know me too well. Don't you guys have anything else better to do? :p and what's this? phatslappy finally posts a message after how long. Welcome back phatslabby. :p:D:lol:

and yes, I still have that ice valkyrie still sealed in box and in the freezer. :p

Edited by BoBe-Patt

you're right you're right...he'll trade for anything...

I second that! Bobe-Patt will offer to trade for anything! It wouldn't be a Boba-Patt post if he didn't offer to trade for it; especially that slightly used Berol marker set he keeps trying to hock:P :D:lol:

Gotta say I don't like the sculpt of Focker's face.

Graham

It`s not that bad, why ? does he look like Shin Kazama from AREA-88 the new series ?

No, I just don't think it really looks like Focker. There's only a vague resemblance IMO

Graham