custom Queadluun-rau by Briareos

boinger

I saw this on briareos's ebay auction listing and he was able to fix me up one too for a price. He has quite the custom toy skills. It just needs a few spots touched up and it'll be flawless.

Thanks again to Briareos for this cool queadluun-rau :D

20044245642056838198348.jpg

20044241850373735501601.jpg

20044242178348948852408.jpg

20044249778599531242832.jpg

20044242334341817814399.jpg

milia pilot has not been redone.

Maybe somebody can ask briareos about how to do a custom queadluun-rau for the custom toys thread?

I think the macross toy customizers guys need a dedicated order thread, so we can give them money to do their art. Depends on what they would like though.

milia pilot has not been redone.

Maybe somebody can ask briareos about how to do a custom queadluun-rau for the custom toys thread?

I think the macross toy customizers guys need a dedicated order thread, so we can give them money to do their art. Depends on what they would like though.

Actually, Briareos now going under the MW name 'Physioguy', submitted pics for the MW custom toy gallery a few weeks ago. You can see them here.

Also, this custom TV type Q-Rau was already discussed in two older topics here back in March, and early April here..

Graham

I was wondering.. is it possible to remove that curved antenna and fashion a new one out of styrene or something? I believe the TV version antenna is straight and forked.

Still, incredible work on this custom! Right on!