Matrix Revolution trailer

I'll file that under "Things that make you go hmmm."

Although I had no problem at all with Reloaded, overall it didn't have the feel of the first. Revolutions will either complete the storyline, making all three a complete trilogy that works, or it will portray all three in a different light.

We'll see.

I'll file that under "Things that make you go hmmm."

Although I had no problem at all with Reloaded, overall it didn't have the feel of the first. Revolutions will either complete the storyline, making all three a complete trilogy that works, or it will portray all three in a different light.

We'll see.

Agreed, its really going to be make or break for the whole saga, i just hope it works

Hybridchild

Thanks for the link DA. It actually looks pretty good, hope the movies as good :blink:

Nice. I can't wait to download it. I have to agree, the last movie will either bring them together or break and screw with everyone's head. Not like its going to end the story since there is suppose to be a Matrix mmorpg coming out. I just hope it brings certain things to a close.

I just can't get excited. Reloaded was a huge disappointment for me, and I fear this one will take the story even farther from the first film. While overexposed, the first Matrix film was a landmark...and to see the story take the rather generic route it did (take away all the long monologues by old men), was very upsetting for me. I'll still see it, and I'll probably enjoy it more than Reloaded since they hype was unloaded onto that film. I wonder if that's their strategy...? :rolleyes:

Good visuals as usual though.

The voice-over work is by wossname... Ummm, the Oracle. Crap! I can't remember her name!!! (so much for honoring the dead! I can't beleive I've forgotten it!!! )

Gloria Foster .... The Oracle

Really? It doesn't really sound like her voice. Oh well. Didn't they finish filming Matrix Revolutions?

The voice-over work is by wossname... Ummm, the Oracle. Crap! I can't remember her name!!! (so much for honoring the dead! I can't beleive I've forgotten it!!! )

Really? It doesn't really sound like her voice. Oh well. Didn't they finish filming Matrix Revolutions?

It's her. (Gloria Foster .... The Oracle ) Just listen carefully. I think she passed during revolutions filming, she will still be in it but in a different way, say's my Entertainment weekly from back then.

Is this the same teaser that ran behind the end credits of Reloaded?

Nope.

Actually, it either is the same(just shorted) or they added a longer version of this one latter on. They were showing at my univ. both Matrixes back to back last night, because we're having some Matrix-themed back to scholl bash thing. I'm actually taking a break from today's thing right now.

Looks to be pretty good so far. The trailer (I think) is the same from Reloaded, but they added some stuff (longer Smith laugh, Trinity with the gun at Merovingian's head) I'm still trying to figure out what score is used, sounds operatic and I hope they go that way with the soundtrack (as Don Davis said it's going to be more orchestral to signify the human element in the Real World) Also did anyone notice the train's sign in the preivew? "Loop" hmm...... :rolleyes:

It's her. (Gloria Foster .... The Oracle ) Just listen carefully. I think she passed during revolutions filming, she will still be in it but in a different way, say's my Entertainment weekly from back then.

It sounds identical to the "new" Oracle who replaced Gloria Foster in the Enter The Matrix video game.

It sounds identical to the "new" Oracle who replaced Gloria Foster in the Enter The Matrix video game.

Bang on! That is correct and those of us who had the mental/physical stamina to sit through the Enter The Matrix game will know why the Oracle in Revolutions will look and sound like the one from the game. B)

I don't have the connection to watch the trailer, but I hope Persephone shows up again. She's so cute. :lol:

Sweet, sweet Monica Bellucci (Persephone) is definitely in the trailer. And she's definitely still very hot.

Go rent Brotherhood of the Wolf if you want to see more (an awful lot more, if you know what I mean... she's very naked) of her.

I dug Reloaded, but I didn't enjoy the cliffhanger ending or the lack of fulfillment on Neo's speech at the end of the first movie. I'm hoping this one will totally redeem it for me. The trailer looks great.

POTENTIAL SPOILER -

Am I wrong or is that Joe Pantaliano (Cipher) opening his eyes, laying down, in the trailer? It's a close up and it happens during the first flashing images?

It would be interesting to see how they bring him back.