Miria 1J out~!

柿崎速雄

Poor Miria.  Yamato never wants to give her the extreme make over.

Shall we submit her sob story to the folks on ABC's Extreme Makover??? :lol:

-K

Or MTV....

"I'm a poor RTV plastic Miriya wannabe...and I wanna get MADE! "

No, but she can compete with other manly female figures to be chosen to be... the Swan.

[bad English Accent] "Look in the mirror, Miria... you ahhre beautiful..." [/bad English Accent]

(Myersjessee @ Apr 23 2004, 04:42 PM)

LOL!

So....if the Millia is out now...when is the 1/60 GBP???? Man...my wallet hurts already. 

wallet? what wallet???

all i carry around now is my ID!

Lol well i guess is time to order , and get kill by the wife :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

AH HA! Where are all you hypocritical whiners complaining about the head laser color? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm????????? Remember the chorus of whines when the MPC came out with red and blue lasers for the M&M toys?

*HA*!

:)

Err guys, how much you getting one for?(in USD)

i'm getting mine from neova for about $170 shipped. B))

go check out his site....

http://www.geocities.com/valken_exs/

or click on the "spot" in my signature.

hes got some good prices and offers a valk replacements parts service on top of that. not to mention he gets everything before the US e-tailers so you'll get your purchases before any of the resellers get in there first shipments.

i'm kind of a "gotta have it now" type of guy, if you are too, then give Anthony a shout and i'm sure he'll hook you up lovely. :)

where is neova located if outside the us, does he ship for reasonable prices????

J.J.

AH HA! Where are all you hypocritical whiners complaining about the head laser color? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm????????? Remember the chorus of whines when the MPC came out with red and blue lasers for the M&M toys?

*HA*!

they did ocmplaion for max actually lol.

*HA*!

I'm still complaining about the head laser colors.

I had to paint my Max's lasers dark grey and I'll have to paint my Milia's as well it seems.

AH HA!  Where are all you hypocritical whiners complaining about the head laser color?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????    Remember the chorus of whines when the MPC came out with red and blue lasers for the M&M toys? 

*HA*!

I had to paint my Max's lasers dark grey and I'll have to paint my Milia's as well it seems.

Me too...

BTW - Tamiya TS-42 Light Gunmetal is an almost exact match for the metallic color of the visor.

Im000804.jpg

AH HA!   Where are all you hypocritical whiners complaining about the head laser color?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????    Remember the chorus of whines when the MPC came out with red and blue lasers for the M&M toys?  

*HA*!

Me too...

BTW - Tamiya TS-42 Light Gunmetal is an almost exact match for the metallic color of the visor.

Thanks for the info. i will probably paint mines too.

edited : delete pic

Edited by TheFrenchOne

where is neova located if outside the us, does he ship for reasonable prices????

J.J.

he is overseas in HK or somewhere around there? he charges "actual shipping" as far as i know, or atleast since i've been buying from him....hes not a gouger so no worries. if he charges a little too much, he'll either credit your account via paypal or he'll put it towards your next purchase. he does a great job on packaging, and he ships airmail to the states...it'll take a week to get your stuff.

if you check the other US e-tailers, they're charging $180 plus shipping. Neova is only $170 shipped. basically, you save $10 and get your stuff quicker than anyone else. B))

well enough butt-kissing :p , shot him an PM and get things going with him as he'll fill you in on all the details. :)

Oh, I know they're canon, I just don't like them that way. :lol:

Not very bloody practical either, the paint would bake off of those barrels after 10 shots.

Ditto...

It just doesn't look right not being painted. I like how the Hikaru VF-1J has 'em painted, but I wish the visor was painted like the Max & Millia, as well.

The low vis dosen't have the barrel painted either, but it looks good without the paint.

umm, why am I looking at 2 pics of Gerwalk's butts?

The thighs are painted differently. Max is ALL blue, Millia has the white stripe with red on the outside. It is kind of odd.

Here's why it doesn't matter....

See in this pic, the whole front and sides of the thighs, and kneecaps are white, so Yamato doing the stripe made it wrong from the beginning....

mcr256l.jpg

What's my point?

We should stop squabbling, next thing you know, someone will be pointing out that there weren't visible screws in the animation. :rolleyes:

*HA*!

The head turrets on the 1/48 can be retained or repainted, and it will still look DAMNED GOOD.

You can change or retain the turret color on the MPC, and it will still...uh..be an MPC!

:rolleyes:

We should stop squabbling, next thing you know, someone will be pointing out that there weren't visible screws in the animation. :rolleyes:

how come the toys have visible screws when the valkyries didn't have them in the animation?

did yamato screw up?

:p:lol:

We should stop squabbling, next thing you know, someone will be pointing out that there weren't visible screws in the animation.    :rolleyes:

how come the toys have visible screws when the valkyries didn't have them in the animation?

did yamato screw up?

:p:lol:

punny!

Here's why it doesn't matter....

See in this pic, the whole front and sides of the thighs, and kneecaps are white, so Yamato doing the stripe made it wrong from the beginning....

What's my point?

Word. It won't keep me from sleeping at night to know that Max and Millia's rear thighs are different. B))

So now were looking at Valkyrie's butts and thighs.... In the VF-0 thread there's a zoomed up pic of the crotch area... :rolleyes:

I don't wanna know what you guys do alone with your toys lol

So what's the word on the paint job and overall Q/C. I'm kinda on the fence with this one.

Only just got my Miria VF-1J yesterday. Haven't had time to examine it properly yet, but during the five minutes I spent unpacking the toy last night and transforming it to Battroid mode, I did notice that the white stripe on the head is a bit sloppy and the white paint goes over the line.

Graham