Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

i would love to have a zaku II kai and a gm sniper hguc models...and it's likely to happen unless bandai decides to make more side-story or msv stuff...but i feel like bandai should at least finish the 0080 series off with those suits at the very least

got the order confermation from amazon.com...those idiots are gonna send the 4 kits all in different times...when i saw that i was just like wtf <_< that's like pure idiousy on toysrus.com's part <_< either way, i hope they come in safe and sound

gundams transform and roll out :p i like , i would love to see it in 1/100

here is pictures of my almost complete Coreworks Blue Destiny. I got the GP-01 coming in soon. i just need to oilwash the legs and glue on the backpack and boosters on the legs. the gun is a custom make from the 1/100 Huckebein MK II and RX-79(G). this is a very nice kit

Edited by zeo-mare

i used to different types of tamiya blues, the lighter blue is Brilliant Blue and the darker is Mica Blue.

i also still have to add the decals to it, the Geara Doga is almost done as well, i need to take pics of it as well, i just have 1 arm and the sheild to do. after these i am going to do either the B-club GP-04 or the Coreworks GP-01Fb, then probably the Huckebein MkII and lastly the 1/48 Hi Nu. so my model building time is definetly going to be taken up for awhile. :)

thanks i wanted to do the full blue version like this for along time it is nice every now and then to have a gundam that stands out alittle from the standard color scheme this one will definetly be noticed on my shelfs

thanks i wanted to do the full blue version like this for along time it is nice every now and then to have a gundam that stands out alittle from the standard color scheme this one will definetly be noticed on my shelfs

To tell truth I never really like the Gundam color especially the red feet.

i have gotten used to it over all the years, i had started collecting gundam stuff since the 1980's but yea something different everynow and then is nice. i may take a few kits and give them a custom someday. there is a nice green gundam i like i believe it is the full armor gundam, it was the first gundam fix release. i would love to take a OYW MG kit and try something like that on it. maybe even a Enigma Custom style paintjob on it would be nice.

chris

To tell truth I never really like the Gundam color especially the red feet.

But don`t get me wrong I love Gundam and I also started collecting them in the 80`s, the 75cm figure (81) and the Glover DX set (83).

how much are the 2 worth now do you know? here are pics of the geara i am getting there. i need a display case for it i can pose it with the gun in my Ikea it is to big :(

Nice kit.

From Guntoa :

Dengeki Hobby Magazine

Zeta movie related Limited Edition HGUC

- Bandai is planning more limited edition kits (Zeta and Hyaku Shiki) for 2nd and 3rd Zeta movie.

AoZ stuff

- HGUC Hazel Kai is set for Fall 2005 release.

- Starting with the next issue, DengekiHobby Magazine will be including AoZ-related stuff in each issue (Official Data book, decals, prizes).

- Dengeki Hobby Magazine commercial featuring AoZ MS will appear at selected movie theatres showing Zeta I

I finally finished my Kampfer. I opted not to paint this one and just do some lines.

Great kit. The Chain Mine is huge. The only thing I didn't like was the need to use white stickers for the antenna and shoulder.

post-26-1117268479_thumb.jpg

Rear view. This thing was definately worth the fortune I paid for it on Amazon. :ph34r::lol:

post-26-1117268568_thumb.jpg

I don't think I posted a pic before for it, so here's one for my new GQ Sword Impulse.

That thing is worth every penny.

post-26-1117268692_thumb.jpg

I don't think I posted a pic before for it, so here's one for my new GQ Sword Impulse.

do you got more pics of it? i thought that one looked real nice, how poseable is it?

chris

do you got more pics of it? i thought that one looked real nice, how poseable is it?

chris

Extremely posable. The feet are awesome, and the only reason it can do that saber pose is because the shoulders have that extra joint in there.

The joints are solid, very well made figure.

Edited by Anubis

From Gunota

HGUC HiZack (Earth Fed colors, July, 1,050 yen)

1/100 Destiny Gundam (July, 2,600 yen)

HG Infinite Justice Gundam (August, 1,800 yen)

HG Dom Trooper (August, 1,500 yen)

1/100 Strike Freedom Gundam (August, 2,600 yen)

HCM Pro Jaburo Attack Set (July, 5,040 yen)

HCM Pro Acguy (August, price to be determined)

Gundam Collection Byg Zam (August, 3,675 yen)

Gundam Collection White Base ("Final Battle colors", August, price to be determined)  ¶

Gundam Collection White Base Might be pretty cool. Hope they do a Minerva.

I'm planning on geting some Gundam model but I need help:

How is the 1/60 (non PG) Force Impulse Gundam?

And the 1/60 (non PG) Freedom Gundam?

Are they better than their 1/100 MG counterparts (detail, poseability, hands)?

Wich do you like more, the MG 1/100 Freedom G, Aile Strike G or Force Impulse G?

Anybody have the Red Astray 1/100?

Thanks

The 1/60 Impulse needs major painting, just because its big doesn't mean its near 50% perfect. The corefighters main body and what lack of mechanical looks need painting and it requires alot of taping off.

The freedom in my opinion looks to be the same.

freedom doesn't need any painting at all, there was something like 5 stickers for the whole thing...all it really need for painting wise was the just a couple parts...but the thing i loved and hated about the freedom was that it was stiff...when it's fully built it's stiff as a rock...the proportions are kinda off, in my opinion...if you can, get the 1/100 scale MG freedom...the wings are larger and more possable, sheild can be fitted perfectly to each arm, face is smaller so it doesn't look as long as the non-grade 1/100 and 1/60, proportions are just more stream-lined...

Thanks for the feed back!

So, in general, the MG 1/100 are more detailed and poseable than the normal 1/60?

I'm also a bit tempted with the PG Strike G... but for half the price I could get the MG Freedom, 1/100 red Astray and some 1/144...

What`s the best looking MG in your opinion? How are the Ex and Ex-S?

In general a Master Grade is always better in detail,poses, porportions, coloring, decals ,stickers, etc than a 1/60 or any other no grade/HG 1/100. May it be big scale or whatever they call it, as long as it's not a Perfect Grade 1/60 then the MasterGrade 1/100 should be better at everything.

Also the current 1/60 big scale Freedom is just a bigger version of the HG1/100 and Hg/144 with just a bit of extra detail(very little) and moveable fingers.

Get the Mastergrade Freedom, you will be happy with the results. :)

Thanks for the feed back!

So, in general, the MG 1/100 are more detailed and poseable than the normal 1/60?

I'm also a bit tempted with the PG Strike G... but for half the price I could get the MG Freedom, 1/100 red Astray and some 1/144...

What`s the best looking MG in your opinion? How are the Ex and Ex-S?

The Ex-s is one of the most impressive plastic kits short of a PG, period.

I brought one when it came out but for one reason or another I haven't finsihed it yet. :rolleyes:

i have a question guys, for those who have the mg 1/100 strike aile, who exactly does the inner frame work. i mean how do you attach the white parts on? do they stick directly onto the frame or do they attach to on another and sit on frame? thanks

they attach to the frame itself on the strike but they are very well thought out.

chris