Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

i take it they are good, i was just looking at HLJ prices for the HGUC i did not realize most of them were that cheap i only buy MG kits and have no HGUC kits to my name, i remember those little $6.00 Gundam seed 1/144 kits that had no detail whats so ever so i figured this kit (though not all HGUC kits) was the same, btw does anyone have the Psycho Gundam or The-o? if so are they worth it? and how big are they it looks like the Psycho will look pretty good on the shelfs i have with the MG kits.

A GM is by design a very simple mobile suit, so a model of it is also simple to produce. 6 bucks sounds about right, or about 10 imported stateside. Same as the Z-Gok HGUC. Simple cheap kit, but looks great.

Just taking a shot in the dark here GC, but I'm guessing those highlighted areas are improved or fixed areas which were around in the Cannon Fodder?

Yup, and as zeo also said, the changes so far are the verniers on the legs and backpack as well as a little flared lip on the visor. :) I also bet that there will be a different weapon thrown in, but we'll see.........

well i just ordered the Master Grade Hizack i will begin posting pictures of the build up for it when it comes in, should be around Wednesday

Finally, here it is from Gunota:

PG Skygrasper + Ailepack 5000 yen

No Sword or Launcher Pack, maybe in a second package later I guess?

5000 yen isn't bad there for the Grasper and Aile, though I would have rather have had the 3 weapon sets come together, and the sky grasper separate.

does anyone think it might be possible that maybe another company aside from bandai will make different packs for the PG Strike?

it would be kinda cool to see the Gunbarrel or the Lightening or even the IWSP on the the truely definitive version of the Strike Gundam :D

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Nope. There was a company that made plastic injection conversion kits for MG kits but Bandai went after them (they confiscated the company's upcoming GM Sniper conversion kit and banned them from making new prints of the Powered GM conversion kit), so any company contemplating on alternative packs for the PG Strike will be thinking twice based on what happened to the other company.

Nope. There was a company that made plastic injection conversion kits for MG kits but Bandai went after them (they confiscated the company's upcoming GM Sniper conversion kit and banned them from making new prints of the Powered GM conversion kit), so any company contemplating on alternative packs for the PG Strike will be thinking twice based on what happened to the other company.

so a resin B-Club conversion kit would be our best bet then huh?

only problem with a B-club pack is the price, most normal 1/100 resin Gundam kits cost $170.00 or more that is how much i paid for the Crossbone X-1 alittle while back and it is not even that big of a kit, a weapons pack would problly cost over $200.00 easy, the PG kit is about $140.00 and the upcoming Weapons set will be about $50.00 , I do not think i would spend that much on a resin kit when I can by the full PG and weapon set for less or about the same price. But that is only me.

Damn, Bandai went after AKO? Guess that means they won't be producing the Gundam Hazel conversion kit either... :(

OMFG that is gorgeous :o

yea there are pics of the Gundam PG strike on the link that GandCannon provide , it does look awesome, i cannot wait to see the Revamped Aile pack for it, i wonder how it is going to look.

that is the Aile pack and Skygrasper, it is a upgrade kit for the PG Strike Gundam they seperate into 2 peices the backhalf hooks on to the Strike Gundam and allows it to fly the front half is a small attack craft, i wish they would have had the Aile come with the strike gundam in the first place

that is the Aile pack and Skygrasper, it is a upgrade kit for the PG Strike Gundam they seperate into 2 peices the backhalf hooks on to the Strike Gundam and allows it to fly the front half is a small attack craft, i wish they would have had the Aile come with the strike gundam in the first place

Yeah...damn you BANDAI! Don't tell me they will be releasing individual sky graspers with the different packs. :angry:

Nope.  There was a company that made plastic injection conversion kits for MG kits but Bandai went after them (they confiscated the company's upcoming GM Sniper conversion kit and banned them from making new prints of the Powered GM conversion kit), so any company contemplating on alternative packs for the PG Strike will be thinking twice based on what happened to the other company.

Damn, Bandai went after AKO? Guess that means they won't be producing the Gundam Hazel conversion kit either... :(

Sensitive parts edited out in case Bandai spies are watching. :ph34r:

hi everyone,

regret to bring you guys a sad news - the sniper kit and the injection mold

of both the PGM and the GMSC are now surrendered to customs and later to be

destoryed after the friday ruling. bandai won the case... i am really sorry

for g-option. one of the guys is actually my close friend.

I have talked to them and I believe we had been too high profile on the GMSC

kit. we shouldn't have announce it too early and caught Bandai's attention.

my website was used as one of the evidence against them sincemy site has

mentioned all the names of the MS. I feel really bad...

< extra juicy info deleted >

as for me, the damage is not too much as I only hold the package material

and the gmsc decal.  <more juicy stuff removed>

sorry to those who had pre-ordered the kit. g-option would like to apologize

to you as well.

for those people who also order PGM convo kit along with the GMSC kit, we

have reserved the PGM, just drop me a message to re-confirm if you need it

or not.

b.rgds

Ako

from Gunota

MG or HGUC Marasai?

Pic posted at Pam's HP is indicating Marasai will be the next MG or HGUC kit or perhaps both at the same time.  ¶ 5:18 AM

post-26-1097079536_thumb.jpg

it looks like it is on the section with the HGUC and not the MG kits, looking forward to it though

got the MG Hi-zack very nice kit, I have not decaled it yet, do not think i am going to use the stickers and dry Transfers it came with I have a lot of custom waterslide decals left over i am going to see if there is anything i can salvage off of those.

from the back I panel lined the whole thing and did oil wash for the internals , lot of good weapons for it, 2 guns a huge heat hawk and waist missile launchers

Edited by zeo-mare

damn, guess I have to buy a hi-zack soon after all.

Love that kit.

Wow Dude, he look great. Lots of extras on him. We need to get together and hobby it up together. biggrin.gif

thanks i have to get a pic collection going of all my MG and PG kits, i have about 40 plus MG and all the PGs, very soon i will have to get myself off of my ass and start posting my collection :p:p

I've been thinking on getting RGZ Master Grade since lasnight....gonna try jhobby.net and see how well they do since I'm a bit pissed off at Imageanime for such piss poor packaging when it came to my Freedom, the box was so damaged I was afraid the parts would be snapped into nothing.

the RGZ is really nice,it is a shame you had a bad deal with Image Anime i just got the hi-zack from them and it came perfect , i am thinking about buying the Neo and cluster gundam next.

actually it is very different than the zeta c-1 especially around the legs and a lot more poseable, trust me on that one, by the way how quick does jhobby.net take to ship?have you ever ordered from them before? i just ordered the 2 F-91 kits i mentioned.