Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

oohh perfect zeong, looks cool. i wish they would just release a add on kit I already have the normal. looks freakin huge though, gotta like that, towers over the rx-78, i wish they would make a psycho gundam this big , does not have the be major league detailed on the inside ,but nice and big like this kit. looks like bandai is willing to take chance such a big kit. maybe we will get lucky.

chris

That Perfect Zeong's a monster! MG Zeong was big enough, but this thing can wrestle a Perfect Grade. One question though: What's with the big sword? Why didn't it have a giant beam saber?

Hopefully they make a conversion kit version for existing MG kits, or a HGUC version. That'd be cool, though unlikely. I don't want to build a whole other Zeong.

Actually, after releasing the RX-78-4 and -5, and the Perfect Gundam I shouldn't have been surprized to see this guy.

Edited by Anubis

if bandai was to make a kit of the psycho gundam they should make the mk. II version...mostly because it's a hell of a lot better looking than the original <_< also, wouldn't the psycho gundam be about a head taller (or more) than the perfect zeong kit? whoa...u guys here on MW sure like big things... :blink:

Why is everyone referring to that as the Perfect Zeong?

It's an MG model right?, just with add on legs?

Zeong + legs = Perfect Zeong

I'm not sure where the term originated, but that's what I've always seen the "what-if" version of the Zeong referred to as.

Both the Perfect Gundam and Perfect Zeong originated from the old Plamo Kyoshiro manga, where the titular character builds customs and sticks them in virtual reality machines and battle with other people's custom Gundam models. The Musha Gundam also came from the manga before Bandai ripped the idea off and started making a buttload of SD Musha Gundams.

Edited by Jolly Rogers

Perfect Zeong? There were about a billion other designs they could have done that would have been better.

Like Xamel. :lol:

Vostok 7

Dear God yes, I stopped buying MG's a while back to save money for PG's, but that is one MG I'd definitely snag if they made it.

• 3 weeks later...

Shizuoka Hobby Show pics of the Perfect Zeong from links posted at Gunota Headlines:

http://www.hobby.co.jp/images/hobby_show/pla/75.jpg

http://www.hobby.co.jp/images/hobby_show/pla/76.jpg

http://www.hobby.co.jp/images/hobby_show/pla/77.jpg

http://www46.tok2.com/home2/miyako/513m-01.htm

(Scroll down to see the "No Photos" card in the pictures!! :lol::lol: )

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Just out from Gunota Headlines is a JULY confirmation for the MG Freedom Gundam!!

Must be taking advantage of the "SEED onslaught"....... :D

Here's a MAHQ pic of the suit:

zgmf-x10a.jpg

Cool.

I'll still build the HG 1/144 Freedom I bought though as a painting experiment before I build my SDF-1 kits and PG Zeta.

The HG 1/144 kind of has to be painted because the wings are molded all blue, without the black parts, and the top cannons are all white, again withough the black part. No yellow antennae either. They were kind of cheap on molding this one by HGUC comparison. <_<

I can see buying a MG Freedom later in the summer though, especially if it comes with a stand like the Aile Strike did.

I know I'm beating a dead horse....but more "un-digitized" pics of the Rick Dias and size of the Zeong...

Next the Zeong, you can see Kado series gundams... Next to the Hiyaku shiki, is it a Gundma MkII? Does it mean our next Kado senshi gundam is MKII?

Edited by question

They said about MG Freedom Gundam a few month ago but it wasn`t official. Anubis are you saying that HG Seed kits ain`t like HGUC kits ?! in terms of quality :( because in a few days I`ll get my HG 1/144 Alie Strike, does anyone has it ?

I really wish for a Kadoh Senshi Gundam MK-II. Till now no new Gundam-X and Turn A Gundam kits, MSIA, FIX or MG :angry:

I know I'm beating a dead horse....but more "un-digitized" pics of the Rick Dias and size of the Zeong...

Next the Zeong, you can see Kado series gundams... Next to the Hiyaku shiki, is it a Gundma MkII? Does it mean our next Kado senshi gundam is MKII?

Nope I`m afraid not it`s a MG.

Cool.

I'll still build the HG 1/144 Freedom I bought though as a painting experiment before I build my SDF-1 kits and PG Zeta.

The HG 1/144 kind of has to be painted because the wings are molded all blue, without the black parts, and the top cannons are all white, again withough the black part. No yellow antennae either. They were kind of cheap on molding this one by HGUC comparison. <_<

I can see buying a MG Freedom later in the summer though, especially if it comes with a stand like the Aile Strike did.

i have to paint the wings on my 1/100 HG freedom too <_<

BANDAI NEEDS TO STOP BEING LAZY!!

i don't mind paying a few extra bucks just so everything will be molded in color! because...PAINTING SUCKS!!! especially when you hate doing it!! :angry::angry:

....andd I wonder if these verisons of the Zaku II and Gundam will be released soon?  :lol:  :lol:

ouh lets hope they do :p

Hybridchild

:o Ooooohhhhhh!!!! :p

Cool.

The HG 1/144 kind of has to be painted because the wings are molded all blue, without the black parts, and the top cannons are all white, again withough the black part.  No yellow antennae either.  They were kind of cheap on molding this one by HGUC comparison. <_<

i have to paint the wings on my 1/100 HG freedom too <_<

BANDAI NEEDS TO STOP BEING LAZY!!

i don't mind paying a few extra bucks just so everything will be molded in color! because...PAINTING SUCKS!!! especially when you hate doing it!! :angry::angry:

The wings need to be painted on the 1/100, too?!? :angry:

That's just lazy.

You would think the 1/144 HG Seed kits would be on level with the HGUC kits, and the 1/100 a step up from there. The 1/100's are still better than Gundam Wing's 1/100's for example, but the news of Freedom's wings stinks. The only 1/100 I built was the Aile Strike, which I gave to my brother after I got the Metal Material.

I guess it's a good thing the only other Seed kits I want are the Providence and the Astray.

Maybe the Strike Rouge w/ IWSP, but we'll see.

At least MG kits are trickling out. If they make a MG Providence I'll be happy.

The worst HG kit EVER will always be the 1/144 Talgeese III. All white, no color whatsoever. My brother was pissed when he opened that up. So was I.

Edited by Anubis

The worst HG kit EVER will always be the 1/144 Talgeese III. All white, no color whatsoever. My brother was pissed when he opened that up. So was I.

Yo...you mean the 1/100 HG Tallgeese III...molded in a gray-white instead of just straight white...then the sheild had to be COMPLETELY painted...had to paint the whole body white because there were even parts of the mid-section that were an even darker gray!!! ....there wasn't a part I DIDN'T have to paint or at least touch up on that monstrocity!!!

I ended up messing up the whole thing up so i gave it to my friend for scrap parts