==== YF-19 Fastpack ==== When will it come ?

Guest YF-21

Guest YF-21

Hi guy's,

Does any 1 here know when Yamato is coming with a New YF-19 and is it coming in 1/72, 1/60 or 1/48 and is it coming with or without a Fastpack.

because the one Valkery that im missing at the moment is the YF-19 some i would like to have one

greetings

Floor from Amsterdam

Any YF-19 thread that doesn't have pictures makes me depressed. :(

yeah,

I remember when they said that the VF-0 was ways off but we got pictures of that.

It's really screwy but what can you say? It's yamato we're talkin about here.

You know, personally, I almost just wish they'd fix up the current version (minor but necessary adjustments), slap on fast packs and just release the damn thing. Then, finally admit that they're working on something bigger for macross plus like they're probably are at the moment.

Question

Why is there so much secracy behind the damn thing?

I can't imagine that they'd keep this mum, when it's just another 1/72.

Like I said with my theory before,

I think they started making the 1/72 19 FP, realized how it stood out in quality over the other FP versions, and decided that fans will eventually demand that the same treatment be given of the other Mac + valks and thus, it'd be better off to redesign the whole Mac + line (perhaps in 1/60), given they already started on the 19.

Why else for the insane delay?

- because the engineering of the 19 is too hard? Give me a break, they have an experienced sculptor of the Hasegawa Model, and their own experience with the scuplt and the 1/48's.

- because they're caught up on 1/48's? Cmon. Yamato isn't exactly an in home garage company. and besides, the 1/48's are basically identical but with different paint jobs.

It takes 8 months for a company like Samsung to develop a Cell phone from scratch. I doubt it would take yamato over a year if it was just another 19 FP.

:lol::lol::lol:

I am so saving that picture.

Ah, the bi-weekly/monthly where the hell is the -19 topic. I've done my share of griping. Anyway Graham said last that it is still coming, maybe by the end of this year.

They are sure dragging their heels on the damn thing that's for sure, if they can get the VF-0 designed and released so quickly.

Just forget about that toy , it´s dead , it aint gonna be released ever.

No I refuse to accept that. The 19 project is not dead, some day it will come believe me it will come one day and then it will be sweet and all will be right with the world and I will buy two of them one for fighter and one for battroid and then I can wait patiently for the VF-4 even though I do doubt that will ever come but back to the 19 it can't be dead they are just focused on cashing in on macross zero for whatever reason or maybe after the 1/100 vf-0's are done yamato will surprize all fo us with 1/60 m+ valks and make a fortune but even if its still 1/72 i'll be happy if they don't release it though i will be at their doorstep with a pan-dimensional hammer and purify the place

:)

Edited by Anubis

Just forget about that toy , it´s dead , it aint gonna be released ever.

No I refuse to accept that. The 19 project is not dead, some day it will come believe me it will come one day and then it will be sweet and all will be right with the world and I will buy two of them one for fighter and one for battroid and then I can wait patiently for the VF-4 even though I do doubt that will ever come but back to the 19 it can't be dead they are just focused on cashing in on macross zero for whatever reason or maybe after the 1/100 vf-0's are done yamato will surprize all fo us with 1/60 m+ valks and make a fortune but even if its still 1/72 i'll be happy if they don't release it though i will be at their doorstep with a pan-dimensional hammer and purify the place

:)

I'm with you on that. So I guess it won't come out around August/September but on December?

i'm to the point of not caring anymore, it's been way too long, if it comes out, well, i'll buy it, if not, oh well. I just wish they would do more things soon, I'm kinda vf-1ed out.

here here!

you'd figure it would make for better business if they release a non-vf toy inbetween each VF release. like a destroid or battle pod or something?

come on yamato smarten up and listen to the fans....for once. ;)

I'm honestly wondering if they're making the VF-19FP too...maybe yamato is trying to figure out some kind of way to have the YF-19 and VF-19's FP's swapable??

Either way, Yamato is taking to f***in' long to release this!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ah Yamato probably just re-release the old YF-19 with FPs lol... <_<

I've always kinda hoped they would. A newer better sculpted YF-19 is gonna make the 21 and 11 look like the mid/late 90s toys they are... ;)

Well, Yamato hired What's-His-Face to sculpt it. What's-His-Face had previously produced a YF-19 kit and and Konieg Monster kit... They go all silent, now they show off the Monster! I think we haven't heard about the 19 'cause it was put on hold while What's-His-Face designed the monster, and the secretive nature surrounding the reason for the delay of the 19 was to keep the monster a secret.

Seems obvious to me....