Design My Next Wallpaper Contest!

Roy Focker

Okay my computer had a major fit on me (details too scary to go talk about) I lost every file on it. That includes all my Macross Pics and down loaded episodes of Macross 7 and Macross Zero :(

I even lost my wall paper! :angry:

Then I thought how can I turn this situation into something positive? I thought create a Wall Paper Contest. I'm looking to you to create my next wall paper. The winner will be allowed with my blessing to start any off topic discussion any where ever they want it and I won't close, move or delete it for at least two whole weeks. Imagine you starting a topic that I don't close for 2 whole weeks :lol:

General Rules:

1. The Wall Paper must be 'Roy Focker' or his 'VF-1S' theme.

2. The dead line to submit a wall paper is 1 week from now.

2. I will pickwhat I consider to be the top 3 which will then go into a poll.

3. Posters from all over MW have 1 week to vote for the wall paper that I will use from that point forward.

4. The winner tells me which Off Topic that they don't want me to close for 2 weeks.*

*Disclaimer. Remember Off Topic and an offensive topic are two different things. If your topic becomes something that would offend most people I will step in and close it.