3. Get Free (VF-X2)

3.Information High

4.After In The Dark / Torch Song

5.Wanna Be Angel

6.Border Line

7.Shao Pai Long

8.Bring It On (M3)

9.Macross (SDF-1 Opening Theme)

10.Heart & Soul (Emilia Jenius + Nekki Basara)

Edited by Zero Enna

When I think of Macross in general, it has to be "Voices" and "Information High". Yoko Kanno is a goddess who walks this Earth, and long may she grace us with her divinity... B))

For Macross TV, "My Boyfriend is a Pilot"; I'm not even sure its a great song, I just always think of it and Macross TV.

For Macross 7, Holy Lonely Light. I just love the screaming over the intro...!

Holy Lonely Night DUET version to be sure... When it comes to unforgettable music, you simply have to put Macross 7 above the rest. It's.... unforgettable!

LET'S FIRE!

• 8 months later...

hey cool this thread is back, i liked this topic.

i think what i like about Shao Pai Lon is that it was playing in the episode when Hikaru and Misa started being friendly to each other. and i think misa is super.

Has anyone noticed the "naughty" stuff in Idol Talk? :lol: I mean the woman's voice in the background, not Sharon singing in French with a terrible accent.

".....Mmmm...Very Nice...!"

i was listening to a tape copy of this song back in early college and i suddenly realized what i was listening to.....

oh, scandal!

Has anyone noticed the "naughty" stuff in Idol Talk? :lol: I mean the woman's voice in the background, not Sharon singing in French with a terrible accent.

".....Mmmm...Very Nice...!"

i was listening to a tape copy of this song back in early college and i suddenly realized what i was listening to.....

oh, scandal!

Idol Talk is very interesting, I didn't make out what was being said when I first heard it. Now it is plain as day when I hear it. My personal favorite is Wanna Be An Angel, at least right now it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't know the thread alread existed, my apologies.

I'd like to add this, for those of you familiar with the tv series, DYRL, M2, M+, which albums or specific BGMs or vocal songs do you enjoy the most? Post the album covers if you can too.

For myself my fav is from DYRL the ending theme song. And no I ain't got the pic you know the scene... Minmei is by herself, she counts off tapping her foot...

*1,2,3,4... 1,2* music starts and Minmei sings! :)

DYRL, Angel's Paint,( Macross DYRL, Flashback 2012) Information High, Dog Fight, Idol Talk, After the Dark (Mac Plus) Love Drifts Away, Runner (Macross TV). Oh yeah Macross opening song that's a definte plus.

For myself my fav is from DYRL the ending theme song.

That would be An Angel's Paint, a most excellent song. Though I should possibly be more honest, while it is my favourite song the Dogfighter theme music from the original tv series, and the even better versions that were among the DYRL? background score, is the music I most associate with Macross, followed by Do You Remember Love?

The Soundtrack to Zero has also been growing on me more and more. I used to think it was forgettable at best, but now some of the music from it is among my favourites.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my favorite picks:

• Macross Opening Theme
  • Runner -- Macross' Closing Theme
  • Do You Remember Love?
  • An Angel's Paints
  • Silver Moon, Red Moon
  • Love Fades Away (FB2012 version)
  • Seventh Moon
  • My soul for you
  • Light the Light
  • Planet Dance