1/48 BR "blue camo"

Jung

This is my favorite of all that I've seen here.

Gene, you a lucky mofo!

Jung, you're a freak! No, you're a customizing superfreak! The kind you don't take home to mother!

:o

Agreed on all counts.

:o Wow. Just...wow. :o

Ok , I´ve seen somre very good , in fact , quite awesome customs here but THAT is simply a work of art , think of all the resources and time that went into making such a beautiful custom.

I remeber that colour scheme appearing in some mag , and I really feel happy someone actually got around doing it , specially someone like you Jung.

Kudos man ;)

BTW , Excellent choice on the J B))

That's amazingly cool. Not much more needs to be said. :ph34r:

BTW--anybody ever watch the show "Viper"? :) (for those that didn't, it had hexagonal panels to change paint color)

Yeah, I remember that. I thought those little hexes were a pretty cool way to transform the car. Too bad they went to different shaped panels for Viper Defender2 in the second series.

Sweet paint job, on that Valk. It almost looks like an urban camo scheme.

Gene, congratulations!

I looks like you were inspired by the 1/55 Blue Roses camo. scheme valkyrie I sold you a while back.

Jung, great work, you are indeed very talented!

Oustanding work as always Jung.

the quality of customs we are getting from all you talented customisers recently is just mind blowing. I can't believe how many 1/48 customs we've been seeing recently.

Anyway, I'll add this to the MW custom gallery at the weekend.

Graham

beep-beep-beep-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

CLEAR!!!!!

beep-beep-beep-beep

that was my heart montior before and after the doctors shocked me back to life

B-E-A-UTIFUL

J.J.

Just to be different, Jung. Your custom SUCKS!! IT SUCKS SO BAD THAT IT SUCKED MY BRAINS OUT.............

How could you have done something so sucky? Its like the suckiest thing i've seen on this site. :o

Ok now change "suck" into "rock". :lol:

OMG....this paintjob...I'm guessing it probably costs the same or more than the valk itself? Sigh! I wish I had money to get a BR squadron. Sigh!

Oustanding work as always Jung.

the quality of customs we are getting from all you talented customisers recently is just mind blowing. I can't believe how many 1/48 customs we've been seeing recently.

Marvelous! :o

Graham, is there any chance Yamato could release some limited edition 1/48's with a "hand painted look?" Repaints be damned, I'd buy them all!

More proof that 1/48 > 1/55 (though I doubt its even a question at this point)

Jung, I always look forward to seeing what you're gonna crank out next. Someday when I'm rich, I'll have to make you modify the blue roses scheme to hook me up with a red roses 1/48. ;)

Well, someday.... when I'm rich... <_<