WIP it good.

the white drew carey

• 11 months later...

Hey all. It has definitely been a while. A rough year that started with me breaking a bone in my hand has just been a bit crappy. I haven't been drawing nearly as much as I want to, and have let myself (and others) down along with it.

Any-hoo... I've been stewing on a project for a while and basically told myself to do it. Hopefully this will jump start the other things I want to (or should) be working on.

This is going to be for my second EX-S Gundam / Alice in Wonderland composition. What you see here is the flatted layer which I will now use for coloring.

post-179-0-68059600-1458313742_thumb.png

Welcome back! So good to hear you're still around!
I'm very much looking forward to you new work. As a colorist, I think I can guess what you're doing for this new image. It looks very promising. Your last Gundam EX-S was great.

BTW, I completed the latest update to my website several months ago and your work was featured. Thanks again for your help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GU-11, thanks! yeah, I guess I'm not too fond of The Donald (I'm Mexican)

Knight26, It's a texture projected on the screens geometry from the point of view of the pilot. So i put a camera in that point, made a render of the background only, and then projected it as a texture. I'm going to make an image sequence of that camera, and then project the image sequence animation as an animated texture so it looks like it's displaying it real-time. My computer will likely scream at me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...