grebdizer, Getta Robo G and Great Mazinger Movie

Well first you must have bittorent installed and then you click on the torrent file which is one tiny ass thing. Then it downloads it for you. The movie comes out in whatever format the torrent says so in most cases and this too it is in .avi so yeah watch it on whatever.

Man has any one else had luck with this torrent I am getting a 1 KB speed and have downloaded 3% since my first post...

Well first you must have bittorent installed and then you click on the torrent file which is one tiny ass thing. Then it downloads it for you. The movie comes out in whatever format the torrent says so in most cases and this too it is in .avi so yeah watch it on whatever.

Man has any one else had luck with this torrent I am getting a 1 KB speed and have downloaded 3% since my first post...

i cna;t evne connect tothe tracker!!!

The HK sets of the movie have been out for a year. It comes with all the Mazinger cross over movies, all with English subtitles. I bought another later set that came with English AND Italian subs, so I'm good.

I'm assuming these are HK rips too, seeing how they are becoming more popular (Godmars, Devilman, Gundam ZZ, Macross 7, etc. etc.).

• 5 years later...

I'm now watching a Getta Robo movie with subs that call him "Gattai Robot" ...

It's wierd - because it's only 24 minutes long...that's not "movie" length is it?

Besides that - it just seems to be standard fair... it looks kind of like episode 1 of the series... maybe I made a mistake (again)?

Anyways - I love the gay 70s love hunk who keeps showing off his manliness by doing things like:

a) talking to other people while having his back turned to them

b) swinging from tree branches rather than walking or running

c) Drives a normal cool vintage motorcycle rather than a rainbow colored supper-duppa-cycle (this is actually cool)

d) Wears a neclace with a crucifix and keeps his shirt unbuttoned down the length of his chest

e) Enters and Exists homes through bedroom windows...

I also like the Dragon Kingdom and the monsters.

And dag - this is the typeo f animation I really dig. Cats. And it's also why I like Gurren Lagann so much - because Gurren Lagann features a return to this type of animation in numerous episodes - the thick thick lines and gritty-ness that almost makes it look like somebody stuck a comic book under a camera... :)

Sniff sniff... so cool :)

Pete

I'm now watching a Getta Robo movie with subs that call him "Gattai Robot" ...

It's wierd - because it's only 24 minutes long...that's not "movie" length is it?

Besides that - it just seems to be standard fair... it looks kind of like episode 1 of the series... maybe I made a mistake (again)?

Anyways - I love the gay 70s love hunk who keeps showing off his manliness by doing things like:

a) talking to other people while having his back turned to them

b) swinging from tree branches rather than walking or running

c) Drives a normal cool vintage motorcycle rather than a rainbow colored supper-duppa-cycle (this is actually cool)

d) Wears a neclace with a crucifix and keeps his shirt unbuttoned down the length of his chest

e) Enters and Exists homes through bedroom windows...

I also like the Dragon Kingdom and the monsters.

And dag - this is the typeo f animation I really dig. Cats. And it's also why I like Gurren Lagann so much - because Gurren Lagann features a return to this type of animation in numerous episodes - the thick thick lines and gritty-ness that almost makes it look like somebody stuck a comic book under a camera... :)

Sniff sniff... so cool :)

Pete

Your probably talking about Hayato Jin who pilots Getter Jaguar and forms Getter 2 and later Getter Liger in Getter Robo G and believe it or not he's the badass of the team lol. Obviously his character was toned down for the tv show but in the manga and in New Shin Getter Robo (not Shin Getter Armageddon) he's much closer to what Go Nagai and Ken Ishikawa planned for the character.

Thanks for the explanation Ginrai. Are there any other Gette Robo flicks people recomend? I might just have to check out UFO Grendizer/Getter Robo...

In any event - I liked it. And I can see why some people said that Gurren Lagann reminds them of Getter Robo. It's a nice super robot/monster smash up with flamboyant characters and lines like:

"Why are they doing this?"

"I don't now - for now let's go destroy them!" :)

Pete

Thanks for the explanation Ginrai. Are there any other Gette Robo flicks people recomend? I might just have to check out UFO Grendizer/Getter Robo...

In any event - I liked it. And I can see why some people said that Gurren Lagann reminds them of Getter Robo. It's a nice super robot/monster smash up with flamboyant characters and lines like:

"Why are they doing this?"

"I don't now - for now let's go destroy them!" :)

Pete

Shin Getter Robo Armageddon. Old school animation done in clean, crisp modern techniques.

Edited by Akilae