are we going to see more from the 1/48th line ?

calvin

just curious , I'm sure it's been discussed but I'm wondering what people are thinking now with the m&m releases here? and why haven't we seen a Cf release yet? seems it wouldn't be hard to do and it seems like it would sell just as well as anything else?

Most people around here would agree that a CF VF-1A is a pretty safe bet.

But Graham said something to the effect of not seeing any 2-seater VF-1s anytime soon, which rules out the VF-1D, VT-1, and VE-1... I'm hoping Yamato will change their mind, or speed that up...

I will go on record as saying a 1/48 Ostrich would rock the house.

well...well...if there's a huge love with their's fortyeggs...why wouldn't they produce?

they should aware with their's sales.

simpli ask urself "will u reject $$$?" :lol: It's stupid if a billionaire company answer ''no''

they will keep on growing & growing just as their profits.

I believe most of macross collectors now currently interested with 48s n not 60s any longer;any more unless the new 60s products.

the 48s is the most favour products;most earning coz its isn't cheap

the core: because of you,ur love & un4getable ur money...

the result:_________________(pls fill in the blank)

If I recall correctly, the chances of seeing 2-seater versions (VT-1, VF-1D) in 1/48 are slim to none. . . according to Graham.

Personally, I'm hoping for a cannon-fodder (browd), affectionately known in these parts as a "CF."

H

If I recall correctly, the chances of seeing 2-seater versions (VT-1, VF-1D) in 1/48 are slim to none. . . according to Graham.

Personally, I'm hoping for a cannon-fodder (browd), affectionately known in these parts as a "CF."

H

Graham's logic was that it would be too much to resculpt the VF into a 2 seater and there were not enough variations for it to be profitable. But yet we have a Q-Rau and possibly a monster... :huh:

H

Graham's logic was that it would be too much to resculpt the VF into a 2 seater and there were not enough variations for it to be profitable. But yet we have a Q-Rau and possibly a monster... :huh:

But, the same could be said of the 1/60 2-seaters, and they did those anyway, right?

I'm thinking that a two seater variant wouldn't be difficult to produce? I would think that they could atleast get 4+ variants out of the mold? the D,OST,VT and a low viz or a custom from a fan ect. owell I guess time is the only true measure.

I'm thinking that a two seater variant wouldn't be difficult to produce? I would think that they could atleast get 4+ variants out of the mold? the D,OST,VT and a low viz or a custom from a fan ect. owell I guess time is the only true measure.

Actually the VF-1D and the VT two seater versions are totally different.

H

But, the same could be said of the 1/60 2-seaters, and they did those anyway, right?

Exactly! Logically I don't see why they won't produce the 2 seaters. Unless sales of the 1/60 -1D,-1E, and -1T were poor. I would love to know how well/poorly these guys sold..

oh well. no matter, me wants 1/48 two seaters! ya hear Yamato? :lol:

But Graham said something to the effect of not seeing any 2-seater VF-1s anytime soon, which rules out the VF-1D, VT-1, and VE-1... I'm hoping Yamato will change their mind, or speed that up...

Patience - this topic has been brought up before, and once I clear some space on my table, the Ostrich and Elint are both next in line...

but I think the most expensive parts of the 1/48 VF-1 is the development

of the transformation system.

the re-sculpt of the new parts of the 1D, VE and VT

not spent too much cost.

beside, most of the parts can re-use,

I thinks it's still possible to make profit if produce all 2 seater model.

p.s. maybe a complete collection series can lead to

increase overall selling. :D

I also wonder if they might produce the 4 smaller destroid/mecha? I would think that in 1/48 scale that the destroids would be about the same size as the vf's? besides the monster being to big for 1/48 but the others would be great, also would we ever see a fixed wing series from yamato from macross?

But Graham said something to the effect of not seeing any 2-seater VF-1s anytime soon, which rules out the VF-1D, VT-1, and VE-1...  I'm hoping Yamato will change their mind, or speed that up...

Patience - this topic has been brought up before, and once I clear some space on my table, the Ostrich and Elint are both next in line...

*COUGH*tease*COUGH*

A GBP-ARMOR for my 1/48 VF-1J would really be nice!! But gotta patient, coz the 1/60 have not even come out yet!! Keeping my fingers crossed, though!! :D

A 1/48 VT-1 wouldn't be so bad either!! :)

Edited by connor99

I personally would love to see a YF-21 in 1/48

But Graham said something to the effect of not seeing any 2-seater VF-1s anytime soon, which rules out the VF-1D, VT-1, and VE-1...  I'm hoping Yamato will change their mind, or speed that up...

*COUGH*tease*COUGH*

he's not teasing, he's telling us straight out...man, fulcy, I'll bet my grandchildren would love the debut of your custom ve, vt-1.s :D