Custom Enigma VF-1J

Kurt

Since some of you here said that you wanted to see it, here it is. This will probably bore those of you that are tired of Enigmas. This is the latest custom that I just finished. You will see that there are a few custom decals that were requested by the owner that Anasazi did an excellent job creating. And before you ask, no I don't know what the phrase on the wing means. I hope it isn't anything vulgar. :D I welcome your comments, good or bad. Thanks!

And be on the look out for the Max and Roy VF-1S to go along with the 1S Hikaru I posted a few days ago. They should be done early next week, minus fast packs. Give me another week or so on those.

post-4-1080961410_thumb.jpg

Sigh... I need to win the Lotto to build my Engima Squadron.

Incredible work there Kurt! Incredible!

PS: Do you actually have a DAY job or is this full time work for you? Any life outside of customizing? Not that its a bad thing... ;)

Edited by Neova

Hello,

"You know nothing" perhaps?

"Du" is you, and "nicht" is nothing if I remember what I learned in German class around (12) years ago. An "Enigma" is of course a puzzle or riddle that cannot be solved, so the phrase would make sense if I've interpreted correctly.

Of course I'm not cheating by using an internet translator or anything like that, so we'll see once someone does that.

Anyway, the custom looks great, and speaking for me personally, I'll never get tired of seeing them, but I'll continue to be jealous that I'm not the owner. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

"doch" can be translated in several ways depending on the context.

Could be "however" or "nevertheless". Having no context here, but just that short phrase, I'd say it is just used to emphasize the exclamation: "Not You!"

Btw. that Enigma looks really great! B))

I never had the skills to paint my models to look good. :rolleyes:;)

6 aka Matt

It means "You and who else?!" translated figuratively.

Pilot's a cocky bastiche...

I guess the closest saying would be "you and what army?"

Oh and great custom Kurt! :D

Edited by >EXO<

It means "You and who else?!" translated figuratively.

Pilot's a cocky bastiche...

I guess the closest saying would be "you and what army?"

Well, that are both possible translations, but they are very loose.

Since "Du doch nicht!" is not a complete sentence it can mean a lot of things... ;)

Literally translated it can be anything from "But not You!" to "Definetly not You!"

Talking about cockiness, anyone remember SAAB?

The lines on that experimental fighter: "Abandon all hope!" :ph34r:

I like alot the logo on the cone of your enigma......... its actually a WWII logo of a german airplane .. i saw it before in a book i have bout WWI fighters. Cool. Impressive.