my first macross toy in my life

柿崎速雄

23 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

The box confuses me.  It says battroid, but also "kanzen henkei." Which is it?

Cool box, either way.

Thanks. They are known as Henkei and they can transform into the three modes. I think there's a non-transformable Battroid-mode Takatoku toy as well.

Regards

20191027_100429.jpg

20191027_100604.jpg

Edited by peroliza

Does this count ?, I only have it in my hands when I was at the store at Woolworth(I think that was the name)  as a kid,  my parents couldn't afford it at that time , but now I don't know where to put all those damn Valks!! :D 

Still I don't own the one below, I think I will start hunting this  one.

image.png.fd326bd87ca7787d4a67b2b15d868db0.png

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

You’re about to go down a ver able rabbit hole.

Takatoku is a temptress.

95038389-A89F-4A3E-BB7B-DA699B329378.jpeg

lol now I don't know which one I grabbed when I was a kid :D 

52 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

3emu27.jpg

Definitely red pill ;) 

Edited by Alex GS

On 10/26/2019 at 5:39 PM, peroliza said:

Thanks. They are known as Henkei and they can transform into the three modes. I think there's a non-transformable Battroid-mode Takatoku toy as well.

Regards

20191027_100429.jpg

20191027_100604.jpg

I had this in Skull-Leader paint. I never could understand why the wings were so damn small- would have made up somewhat for the hands that didn't hide and the backpack that was molded shut.

I eventually broke the little rail for the right arm to move when transforming and I probably ended up trashing it instead of thinking about how to fix it.

10 hours ago, peroliza said:

Good night.

Regarding the Takatoku Henkei knock offs I have seen a lot of Taiwanese ones, the "Macres" valkyries, but it seems Korea also manufactured them.

Has anyone seen this one before?

Regards

KoreanBootleg.jpg

I have a few KO's but really not into them....the one you pictured comes up on ebay often enough if you are in search of one...

So how far down the Takatoku rabbit hole are you in?  Are you trying to collect all Macross Takatoku or just certain pieces?

11 hours ago, DewPoint said:

Perhaps a Bandai reissue?  The plastic is newer and thus, hopefully, a lot less brittle.

02010484020.jpg.5657544a5e18f8897f7106969b967e5b.jpg

Bandai Takatoku reprinted / Macross VF-1J Ichijo Hikaru's Machine / Takatoku reprint / Macross 1/55

I have one of these, never even opened.  I don't even know where it is....should dig it out one of these days.

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2019 at 9:02 AM, jvmacross said:

I have a few KO's but really not into them....the one you pictured comes up on ebay often enough if you are in search of one...

So how far down the Takatoku rabbit hole are you in?  Are you trying to collect all Macross Takatoku or just certain pieces?

Hello. Correct. There's currently one listed at eBay at a very high price. I wonder why...

What I like about the KOs is their color combinations and that they can be customized with minimal remorse.

I am not too far down into the Takatoku hole. I just collect the Henkei Valkyries. I do not like the 1/55 Valkyries as I prefer smaller scales. Currently, from Takatoku, I have the 3 pack, Hikaru's VF-1J and the VF-1A. I hope someday I can get Myria's and Max's VF-1Js

Regards

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2004 at 3:17 PM, scand said:

Funny thing, I enjoyed this toy more than any transformer. It never would hold a transformation but it was pretty fun to play with. My grandma also bought it at one of those no name low-budget drug stores.

That's EXACTLY where I saw them. I had them back in the 80s and got rid of them over the years. Now that I'm knocking on fifty's door - I'm hunting them down again.