PATLABOR magazine scan share

newca

mg_lwa_00.jpg

http://www.tomcat521.com/temp/mg_lwa.zip

10MB!

I scan from MODEL GRAPHIX 2001.12, LABOR WALK AROUND, the issue has some nice model works, all of them are fancy reconstructed and painted, include that NYPD LABOR. :ph34r:

I re-upload this file today(9.15), don't miss this time :D , may delete without notice.

Edited by newca

• 2 weeks later...

hey Agent ONE, my "next time" is coming now :lol:

PATLABOR 2 THE MOVIE£ºTHIS IS ANIMATION THE SELECT BOOK

http://www.tomcat521.com/temp/p2.zip

12MB, 32 pictures, most are mechanical format, also include several colorful drawing. It's too thick to scan, don't let me split the sheets! Scaning every page is a damage to the book :huh:

Image27.jpg

for every labor fans B)

Hey Newca- per the Mods, the recommend altering all images you post to 600 pixels wide. That's about the best posting size.

Yep...

Also for the download, you could make an easier option for dialup members, there is no way they will get the 12 meg download.

:o

here in Shanghai,China(still a "developing" country), most people are using "un-narrow band", at least ISDN, so I think you "developed country" are broad band all around...joking :D

but in my dial-up time, I WILL download a 10 more MB file if I DO want it no matter how long it takes...don't you people using some download software or just "right click to save"?