Perfect Grade Gundams

Tiny

If it was up to you, which Gundam would you want to have given the Perfect Grade treatment? Any gundam from any series. As a personal favorite, the Deathscythe Custom Hell from EW, and the GPO3S Stamen should get the PG treatment. They are both so badass! Same with the GPO2. B))

Theres a lot of Gundams that bandai should make. They should make more figures from Gundam Wing even if the series sucked. Like a PG Tallgeese III, Epyon, or Even the Serpent.

Who cares about Wing when there are whole bunch of UC MS that deserve to be made in MG/PG.

List:

MG The O

MG GunTank

MG GM sniper (I or II)

MG/HG Gundam GP-04

MG V2 Gundam

MG Gundam MK-V

MG Novel GM III

MG Nobel Gundam :D

MG Gundam F91

MG Vigna Ghina :p

MG/HG Crossbone Gundam (X1-X3)

MG Blue Destiny

MG Rick Dias (It is coming soon)

MG Bound Doc

MG <any Zion MS that's not a MG yet>

and MG Patlabor Type Zero

What I would like to see get the PG treament would be Hi-Nu Gundam and the GP-03 Just so it can take over small countries. Also Guntank and Crossbone Gundam would be cool to see get some sort of treatment

Unfortunately it appears Bandai is now making the PG line Gundams only - all Zeon designs get the crap treatment they call "Glorious Series" which carries roughly the same MSRP as the PG kits but offer little to no detail and interior frames that don't even compare to their MG counterparts.

They should release a complete line of PG Zeon kits... I want a PG Gelgoog Marine Cima Custom, PG Acguy, and PG Gouf! They'll cure the too-much-Gundam blues.

Kampfer - 0080

Alex - 0080

Zaku Kai - 0080

Rx-79G - 08th Team

Gouf Custom - 08th Team

Zaku F2 - 08th Team

Geara Doga - CCA

Jegan - CCA

The Gouf and Zaku kits could be easily done with just armor conversion kits for the PG Zaku or HY2M Gouf. Hell for that matter, I'd like to see a Zaku type 1 conversion kit for the Zaku II PG. B-Club where are you ?????

I'm not sure how much luck we will have with any future Zeon suits in PG since it seems the Zeon suits are the main focus of the HY2M series.

And who said a PG Labor, now that woud be SWEET!

I'd also like to see a PG Heavyarms, but the original, not the custom.

I'd love a Perfect Grade Gouf. Yeah, Iknow about the other 1/60 of it, but I want one in PG's style. Skeletal frame, no painting required, though for a PG I might anyway for once.

Other than that, a PG Zaku IIF2 or Gelgoog Marine.

The one I really want in PG is already out, which I may get someday: The Mk. II Titans color.

Does any of you has this item and if so is it any good :

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?BAN33813

Used to have it, till mom figured I was too old for Gundam and tossed it... along with all my Gundam design books, HG models, and a half-completed MG ZZ.... grrr..... well, that was way back in high school... starting to rebuild now =)

Anyhow... like the description says, it's half-toy, half-model. As a toy, it's very detailed, well articulated (although you won't see individual finger joints a-la the PG Zeta), and fun to pose. As a model though, it's a tad bit underwhelming... not enough detail. For a while though, it was the best thing sitting on my shelf.

The F91 comes with beam shield, dual sabers, rifle, two back-mounted rifles, and a large cannon. The face plate can be changed, depending on which mode you want it in. Fins deploy from the shoulders (manually...) and calves (spring loaded =).

Damn... talking about it makes me want it again, if only for the good memories...

For me it would be between these:

UC:

RX-79(G) Ground Type Gundam (WITH working lights in the storage rack)

RX-93 Nu Gundam

Non-UC:

Gundam X

Gundam X Divider

Gundam XX

Heavyarms Custom

But I have to sat that a PG FAZZ or Gouf Custom would completely badass also.

Edited by Skull Leader

:yawn: Your suggestions are so vanilla.

I want a PG GM Sniper 2, Ka version. Actually, I would settle for Izubuchi version as well. That is a design that has held up fairly well. I wouldn't mind plunging the money for that kit, assuming it doesn't come with a stupid hangar bay that raises the kit price by 3000 yen <_<

(I'm looking at YOU, PG GP01/Fb!!)

If I want AU, I won't settle for less than PG Wing ver Ka., HeavyArms ver Ka., Deathscythe ver Ka., Shenlong ver Ka., and Sandrock ver Ka.

I think the Wing Zero Custom been done, but the Wing Gundam kai version would be nice. So as the Ex-S.

If you're talking about the one that was a Fix figure, they're making that into a 1/100 MG model. :) Which I might get later on.

I think the Wing Zero Custom been done, but the Wing Gundam kai version would be nice. So as the Ex-S.

If you're talking about the one that was a Fix figure, they're making that into a 1/100 MG model. :) Which I might get later on.

Yeah that one. If the could add some blinkin' lights like the PG Zeta and the Wing Zero Custom, who knows?!