M0 toys

Aegis!

Are you gonna customise your M0 toys ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna customise your M0 toys ?

• definitively
    • Thinking about it
    • They ain´t worth my time

Well , now that we´re gonna have the possibility to buy M0 toys for cheap , be it some VF-0s or SV-51s or even Destroids , has anyone thought of customising theirs ?

I´m expecting a lot of Vf-1 customisers to get into painting or moding their 0s and Svs.

I was a bit hesitant to the idea of buying one of the 1/100 figures cause I didn´t want to make the same mistake of buying the smaller crappier version of the VF.

But considering that now these are gonna be relatively cheap and quite detailed I may buy at least one VF-0S or D so I can repaint it in Millia´s colour scheme or Hikaru´s , maybe a Fire 0S !

It´ll be interesting to see how the customised SVs will turn out.

It's not that they're worth my time, it's because I don't have the modeling skills to sucessfully customize mine.

But, I'm sure there are plenty of MW"ers that have tons of variants in mind. B))

If I had the skills I would consider it, but I don't so I'll wait for whatever variants come out and get some of those too. If I like the final product that is.