Tekkaman Resin kit

to177

Sweet! :huh: Thanks for your help, this is the one!

It's wierd though, cuz in the Japanese/american version...it's Tekkman Lance. Tekkaman "Sword" is the american name for Tekkaman "Rapier", which was the previous picture you sent me. Anycase, I'm stoked you have found it. Again, thanks for your help! :D

to177

Tekkaman is cool. One of these days I gotta get the dvds to see what happens where Teknoman was cut off half way thru the series :( Luckily, I was able to get my hands on a Tekkaman Evil model kit as well :D

BTW anyone here have the Twin Blood Tekkaman special? http://www.mahq.net/animation/tekkaman/specials/spep2.htm

It was awesome, and I used to have it, but I lost it when my comp crashed 2 yrs ago :(

Edited by Mellow Yellow

I caught it on the HK versions... although I get the sneaking suspicion they chopped it up pretty badly. Is the whole "Twin Blood" episode a whole episode in its own right? Mine seemed closer to 10 minutes....

I'm more curious about "Missing Link", since all I got was a preview...

I liked how the artwork took a turn for the better towards the latter half of the show... the initial designs were a bit lacking in detail. By the time you see Blade in the last episode, you can see all the cracks and what not on his armor.

I caught it on the HK versions... although I get the sneaking suspicion they chopped it up pretty badly.  Is the whole "Twin Blood" episode a whole episode in its own right?  Mine seemed closer to 10 minutes....

I'm more curious about "Missing Link", since all I got was a preview...

I liked how the artwork took a turn for the better towards the latter half of the show... the initial designs were a bit lacking in detail.  By the time you see Blade in the last episode, you can see all the cracks and what not on his armor.

No, the Twin Blood special is only around 10 mins. It kicks ass tho. The Tekkaman armor is redesigned to look more organic, and that was kinda cool and different :D

Edited by Mellow Yellow