How many years have you been posting here?

I know this is kind of a dumb thing to post about, but I have a torn ligament in my ankle from a mountain bike crash and I'm bored so sue me......

But anyway :D:D:D:D:D I was woundering,

How many years has every one been around and posting on this board? Who are the vetrians around here?

including the lurking years.

lets see, me.....

1/2 year lurking

about 3 posting

Edited by Skull 0ne

Let me see... I signed up on like the original incarnation of this board, back when it used the ikonboard software (the same software that Jerry's (vf1x)'s site http://www.worldofpacrim.com uses). I think that must have been mid 2001 since it was 2002 when we switched over to the board software before this one... since I remember the announcement about 9/11.

When I first signed up I mostly lurked for awhile until I got my yamato Mac+ valks.

I started looking around when they were first announced in mid 2000 IIRC.

So I'd say 3-4 years.

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

About 2 years at least. Long enough to remember a time where we wouldn't whine about anything involving HG, the crap your original namesake would do, and the longest thread.

Strongbad: Yep, I remember those days. They were good days...good days.

I think I found the old MW Forums back in December of 2000. Reached about 1,603 posts until the Sith Lords transfered the Forums to a new and shiny place.  :p

:o What do you post about!!!!! how do get 1,600 posts. :o:o

...as I said - the longest thread. ;)

Around a year now I think. It was a few months before the site move at least when I joined in.

Lurked for a few weeks first.

Edited by Anubis

Funny how the switch to the new board kind of brought everyone back to an "even" level in terms of experience, just looks like everyone signed up in late August. :lol:

I've only been here a little over a year, since that's when I got back into Macross. A few years before I posted occasionally on alt.fan.macross and before that was a pretty active member of the Disciples of Zor, if anyone remembers that. :rolleyes:

Been lurking since I think march 2001, joined may 2001, so that means I've been here, kinda, for three years. B))

I'm more a lurker than a poster, though, I only got about 300 posts in ikonboard times and less than 50 now. Guess I'm a small talker... :rolleyes: