MACROSS ZERO - EPISODE 4

GunnerX

Knowing Edgar's luck. He managed to eject out of the VF-0D only to find out his chute is on fire as he crashes into a bunch of trees. Then while he's struggling to get the chute off, Anti-UN soldiers spot him and just as they are about to shoot him, the cables snap and he crashes onto them. Allowing Edgar to get a vehicle and rescue Shin and Sara.

What is the deal with that pole Sara is looking up at? The 6. snapshot.... the thing is glowing with red markings... hmmm... strange... :)

When's episode 4 going to be released again? *gone senile*

Pics look nice. I like the VF-0 pic. One can't really tell by those pics if Edgar is dead yet unfortunately... heres hoping :lol:

The ugliness of the characters designs has lessened. Actually I only thought episode 2, they looked bad. That episode makes me cringe. Nothing can save Edgar and Aries Turner though. They look bad in all 3.

Edited by dejr8bud

I doubt Edgar will die from the shute fall / Anti-UN killing him on the ground, that death would be tooooo dumb, I'm sure he'll die in a ball of fire or something cool, I hope :rolleyes::D