MACROSS ZERO - EPISODE 4

GunnerX

Hi all!

Wondering if anyone else saw the screenshots from episode 4 at the official

macross zero website!??!?! :o

http://bigwest.macross.co.jp/zero/

GO over to screenshots! episode 4! Hurry! The art looks VERY good! Maybe by a different team?

(And what the hell is Nora doing? B)) )

Actually, this news already broke in the MW model forum about 5 or 6 hours ago :p

Graham

(And what the hell is Nora doing?  B)) )

I really hope it's something dirty.

YEAH! What is Nora doing?! Hmm, maybe we can see her topless too! :lol:

Jeez, she's 16 years old.... <_<

Too old for Keith.

16 is plenty old, and firm, and soft!

I don't have Flash on my computer here at work and the website doesn't work on my Mac at home*.

:(

*When I try to load up the M-zero site on either Safari or Explorer at home, it "thinks" for a while and then flashes a message saying that a script on the page is slowing down Macrosmedia Flash and asks me if I want to abort the script. If I say NO, it goes back to thinking for a while and then asks the same question again. If I say YES, it thinks for a while and then the whole page starts running at super-speed and keeps reloading itself and there's nothing I can do with it.

Edited by the white drew carey

First impressions:

1-Nora IS HOT !

2- The traditional animation and haracter design have evolved a bit as they seem to be of a more nicer quality

3- It´s known by now that M0 sets the standards for anime CG use nowadays and they still achieve to impress me with every new episode of M0. The VF-0 shown is spectacular.

4-It seems that the old guy in the pics is no one else but Dr. Hassford , it looks to me that he has allied with the Anti-UN :blink:

5- NO Edward to be shown !!! YES he bit the dust this time hell yeah !

Wonder how Roy and DD´s fight is going , I hope this new episode is mor eheavy n the plot rather than small events like the past episodes.

Looks like this entire thing is going to take place on that island... Its a shame, I was thinking that we would see at least something in space with the ARMD construction or something.

First impressions:

1-Nora IS HOT !

2- The traditional animation and haracter design have evolved a bit as they seem to be of a more nicer quality

Wonder how Roy and DD´s fight is going , I hope this new episode is mor eheavy n the plot rather than small events like the past episodes.

Yes. Nora looks quite the hotness and the animation seems a lot better (not that anything was wrong with the first three episodes...they were also superb).

I hope that explosion isn't D.D's SV-51. :blink:

5- NO Edward  to be shown !!! YES he bit the dust this time hell yeah !

Heh, Edgar?

Sorry I temporarily forgot his name.

Anyway , it seems Edgar didn´t have much luck after getting out of the VF-0D.

Has anyone noticed some of the characters preciously featured in the character section have suddenly dissapeared ? me thinks Kawamori sama made a few changes on the plot mid-way to the end of the OVAs

Sorry I temporarily forgot his name.

Anyway , it seems Edgar didn´t have much luck after getting out of the VF-0D.

Nah I think he survived unless he was clobbered by some anti-un soildiers. I recalled two chutes in Episode 3. Hope he survived.