Takara mini transformers

I just saw these and they look pretty cool.

Does anyone here own them? How big are they? Are they cheap crap or are they worth getting? I assume they are made of plastic (no metal)?

Any details that you guys can give would be great.

Thanks.

:)

yup I have them. They are about 2" high. Cool thing about them is that they transform exactly like there counterparts. Starscream I say is the most detailed and then comes soundwave. I can't wait till the next series comes out. I definitly want to get megatron.

:p:D:lol:

They are called WST (or Worlds Smallest Transformers) I have most of the whole set of the wave one figures. Very cool, its amazing they could egineer them to transform. No diecast at all (except for screws). VERY cool toys if you are a TF fan. If not, well you might not see the value in such a small figure.

On Ebay you can get Sideswipe and Bumbelbee for around $2 each, Starscream, Optimus Prime, and Soundwave should go for $8-10 each, and the chases (Optimus trailer, Skywarp, Cliffjumper) should put you back $20-30 each. You can also find people selling the non-chase set of 5 for around $25 or so.

No diecast at all (except for screws).

Not true. On Soundwave, Prime, Starscream and Sideswipe their feet are made of diecast. The second wave should have diecast in the same proportions.

That said, I love these things. Not only do they look as cool as their G1 counterparts, but they are made with quality parts and don't have a 'cheap' feel to them (although it's hard for Bumblebee to meet that criteria). They look fantastic sitting around on Fort Max and Unicron too. B))