"Report this post"

I saw this button at the bottom of every post/reply that says: REPORT THIS POST and I was just curious whether or not this is a feature put in place to keep people from cluttering the feedback section with tattle-tales on other people's posting?

And to satisfy the curiosity of us all, what actually happens when that button is pushed?

My guess is the offender's chair is rolled back into a pit of fire, like that console that Dr. Evil had... Seriously, it probably sends a message to Shawn or the mods, letting them know what's up, and with a copy of the offending message.

"'Cause IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, wanna beeeeeeee, Anarchy!!!!!" :p

But. Who will police the police?

If we can all REPORT THIS POST it'll be survival of the fittest. Hey, it's a dog eat dog world.

Let's hope this place doesn't turn into WWII Germany. :lol:

Let's hope this place doesn't turn into WWII Germany. :lol:

[COl. Klink]Zere hass neffer been ein eschape vrom Macross Vorld! Hooooooooogannnnnnnn...[/Col. Klink] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had previous experience with these things. Shawn, I think it PMs you directly, or whatever account you set up here for problems

Edit: here's what it says when you get in there:

Enter your report

Please note: The moderator will be made aware of the link to the post and the topic title.

This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectional content, etc and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

Edited by zorprimal

But. Who will police the police?

quid custodiet ipsos custodiem....

my latin is rusty...i think thats how it goes.

Close. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Now for your next lesson, correct the following:

Romanes Eunt Domus!

Edited by ewilen