Macross Zero website

Aegis!

Nothing too radically amazing , but if you go and look at the ¨goods¨ section there seems to be some kind of info on something that appears to be a M0 TIAS book.

If someone can traslate what the page says then it would be very helpful for many of us.

I think it would be excelent news if there´s a M0 TIAS book on the way. :)

Now that is very interesting.

Unfortunately, even with encoding set to Japanese (Shift-JIS), my office PC won't display the Japanese characters, which is unusual. I guess it's that the Big West site is almost entirely in Macromedia Flash which is causing problems. Flash should be banned IMO as it makes my antique office PC crash half the time. :lol:

Anyway, the only thing I can make out is pehaps the size 189mm x 127mm and a number 150. Damn, even Babel Fish refuses to translate it..........Grrrrrr :angry:

Hang on a minute, that size is way too small to be a book! If you click on the 'Go To Information' link, it takes you to this page.

Based on the other products on that site, I'm guessing that this is not a book, but a series of cards or digital prints, which cost ¥150 yen each and you print them out or download them from some sort of digital vending machine.

So, I guess this is going to be another Japan only sorta deal :(

Graham

Now that is very interesting.

Unfortunately, even with encoding set to Japanese (Shift-JIS), my office PC won't display the Japanese characters, which is unusual. I guess it's that the Big West site is almost entirely in Macromedia Flash which is causing problems. Flash should be banned IMO as it makes my antique office PC crash half the time. :lol:

Anyway, the only thing I can make out is pehaps the size 189mm x 127mm and a number 150. Damn, even Babel Fish refuses to translate it..........Grrrrrr :angry:

Hang on a minute, that size is way too small to be a book! If you click on the 'Go To Information' link, it takes you to this page.

Based on the other products on that site, I'm guessing that this is not a book, but a series of cards or digital prints, which cost ¥150 yen each and you print them out or download them from some sort of digital vending machine.

So, I guess this is gong to be another Japan only sorta deal :(

Graham

I agree Graham! I too can't view the japanese characters (not that I can read them, but thats besides the point).

If I recall there are different versions of "Flash" for the different languages. So you would have to have the "japanese" version installed to read the japanese, but would then be screwed for other languages. Now this is speculative... there is also the possibility that you (the Flash designer) need to specify the language(s). maybe Big West doesn't want us to read it :(