Yamato/Toycom Transforming Escaflowne Figure

Does anybody know when the official release date for the transforming Escaflowne figure by Yamato/Toycom is? :huh: I heard it somewhere, but I can't seem to remember. The reason why they delayed it from being released on it's original date was due to design problems. Based on VEX, it's sometime in November.

Edited by Angel's Fury

it'd be nice if the cape was cloth instead of being hard plastic. And I hope this guy comes out in november as it is suppose to. Other than that I'm ok if they delay it. I'm so freakin swamped on buying all these new toys that came out. Stuff like the elint, super O, eva-00, unicron, 1/48 fastpacks, macross figure set, etc... Guess we'll have to wait and see.....:p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

it'd be nice if the cape was cloth instead of being hard plastic. And I hope this guy comes out in november as it is suppose to. Other than that I'm ok if they delay it. I'm so freakin swamped on buying all these new toys that came out. Stuff like the elint, super O, eva-00, unicron, 1/48 fastpacks, macross figure set, etc... :p:D:lol: