toy section becomes a danger zone....

Whatever, haterist. You're too impressed with yourself.

Nobody, not once, said anything about people being dumb/stupid for buying it.

It's funny, the real "bitches" are the ones bitching about the people bitching. So we're only supposed to complain once, eh? Didn't know about those rules. I'm sorry, should I kiss the ground you walk on, too? My crap stinks, yours doesn't. *rolls eyes* If we all complained once, they'd just get moved down; and all the comments that we disagreed with, wouldn't be here for "newbie" to see. "Newbie" has the right to see all opinions. Afterall, "newbie" visited this forum for advice. Once "newbie" thinks about both opinions, he'll choose which advice to take. And whatever "newbie" chooses is history.

If we can only complain once, I guess it would be logical for everybody to rave once, too? (See my point? Can you read?)... forum, discussion... this is what this is. Mods, are you listening?

If comments bother you that much, don't read them. And yeah, we have right, as consumers to read - and react - to whatever the product is, that's being served to us. Yeah, it's a right-to-buy market, but if we all keep pumping out dough - while not questioning value - some of this Yamato stuff is just going to get higher and higher in price. I don't care if we're the "target" audience or not. It's still our money. And I'll tell you right now, mine doesn't grow from a garden.

And yes, I'm bringing up the issue again. This is a forum FFS. Discussion happens here, disagreements or not. Like I said before, if you guys don't want any static (admins/owners), CLOSE the forum down and just have a bulletin for the Yamato "sales people".

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a Toynami MPC to make fun of...

Edited by fifbeat

shadowerv2  sorry you are exactly the point of this topic, and the topic wasn't about the toys it was about the a-holes in this forum telling others what and how it works . if expressing a observation of action is wrong well, I guess we should just not hold back and just let the crap fly in this place! I guess I need to work on my communication skills because some missed the point. again opinions are not the same as slams...

people here are reaching out to others with the same intrests and wanting to discuss topics related to the products, not get crap for posting  topics that some might feel are a waste of time........does this make sense?

Wow.. that was enlightening. By the way have you looked at your self lately? You come here to bitch about other people bitching? Oh I'm sorry it's different when you do it then? And what you say makes so much sense now? Well if people are allowed to say whatever they want then WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

You say whatever you want. I say whatever I want. Quite frankly if you don't like something the best thing to do is to just stay away from it instead of just starting something telling people how they are a-holes and they should stop it.

This will be the last and final reply to you. Argue all you want play your holier than thou games.

GET A LIFE. People actually have better things to do.

This kind of thing is NOT the reason why i come to MW... I come to MW for stuff that is more like this:

"Look!! My 1/48 can dance the Macarena"

Come on people stop insulting each other. This is dejavu!! It's like being in middle school all over again!

~Tico

PS It's people like Sebastian and Abombz who make me come back to this place. For people like ShadowerV2: Let's all be a little friendlier... it doesn't hurt. you should try it.

Edited by Tico0001

A complaint kept to yourself is polite, but resolves nothing.

A complaint presented with facts and solutions is insight and can solve problems.

A complaint presented with only facts is observation, which may be shared by others who have solutions to the problem.

A complaint presented alone is opinion and may be ignored by others.

A complaint presented with hostility is impolite and may generate a like response with no resolution.

A complaint presented with hostility and no fact or solution is bitching and always generates a like response and never a solution.

A complaint presented just to be complaining about something is just assinine and should have been seen as such by the person complaining before they even opened their mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."

"If you would persuade, you must appeal to interest rather than intellect."

"He that blows the coals in quarrels that he has nothing to do with, has no right to complain if the sparks fly in his face."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."

--(all above quotes) Ben Franklin

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

i have no problems with anyone bitching ONCE about something...everyone bitches, its a fact of life.   

but to constantly bitch about the same thing over and over again as was done in the "q-rau review" thread is OUT OF HAND. 

even after people asked to stop bitching about the price and took the thread back on topic...the SAME people continued to bitch about the price.  <_<

its fine to share your opinion ONCE but to post everytime someone says they're gonna buy something that, "it sucks, it cost too much, you elitest with YOUR money suck, you shouldn't be spending your money, everything sucks!"

you see where some of us could find that obnoxious?

Hmmmmmm............

If that is the case, then the same treatment should be done to the MPC, Transformer and other threads...... Seems a bit one sided to me....... Oh well....

B))

Edited by Myriad

Time to bust out the ol' Top Gun soundtrack, it's a MW sing-along!

Going to the forums

ready to bitch and mo-an

Finally got a valkyrie

Just needed a student lo-an

Highway to the Danger Zone!

Ride into the Danger Zone!

Coming from the package,

I broke off her wings tonight.

I'm gonna make a thread,

Cuz QC sure ain't ri-ight.

It'll take me

Right into the Danger Zone!

This valkyrie really sucks

The nose looks a really big, white dildo

I don't know what I should do

Maybe Yammies were not the way to go-ooo...

(insert cheesy guitar)

Finally got some feedback

It's good to know I'm not alo-one.

Now I know for sure

Where to go to piss and mo-oan.

Gonna take you

Right into the Danger Zone!

1/48s rock! Thank you Cleveland!!

*my apologies to any Kenny Loggins fans*

Whatever, haterist. You're too impressed with yourself.

Nobody, not once, said anything about people being dumb/stupid for buying it.

It's funny, the real "bitches" are the ones bitching about the people bitching. So we're only supposed to complain once, eh? Didn't know about those rules. I'm sorry, should I kiss the ground you walk on, too? My crap stinks, yours doesn't. *rolls eyes* If we all complained once, they'd just get moved down; and all the comments that we disagreed with, wouldn't be here for "newbie" to see. "Newbie" has the right to see all opinions. Afterall, "newbie" visited this forum for advice. Once "newbie" thinks about both opinions, he'll choose which advice to take. And whatever "newbie" chooses is history.

If we can only complain once, I guess it would be logical for everybody to rave once, too? (See my point? Can you read?)... forum, discussion... this is what this is. Mods, are you listening?

If comments bother you that much, don't read them. And yeah, we have right, as consumers to read - and react - to whatever the product is, that's being served to us. Yeah, it's a right-to-buy market, but if we all keep pumping out dough - while not questioning value - some of this Yamato stuff is just going to get higher and higher in price. I don't care if we're the "target" audience or not. It's still our money. And I'll tell you right now, mine doesn't grow from a garden.

And yes, I'm bringing up the issue again. This is a forum FFS. Discussion happens here, disagreements or not. Like I said before, if you guys don't want any static (admins/owners), CLOSE the forum down and just have a bulletin for the Yamato "sales people".

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a Toynami MPC to make fun of...

..here I was thinking why I< or any of the other oldies on MW rarely post here anymore.

Now I remember. <_<

That's all you have to say, eh? If you have no "real" response, other than your "one line" smart-ass attitude, then why did you even bother posting?

I've only been posting here for a few weeks... time must fly for you, dude. As for your "not posting" as much anymore, nobody is begging you to come back.

:D

A complaint kept to yourself is polite, but resolves nothing.

A complaint presented with facts and solutions is insight and can solve problems.

A complaint presented with only facts is observation, which may be shared by others who have solutions to the problem.

A complaint presented alone is opinion and may be ignored by others.

A complaint presented with hostility is impolite and may generate a like response with no resolution.

A complaint presented with hostility and no fact or solution is bitching and always generates a like response and never a solution.

A complaint presented just to be complaining about something is just assinine and should have been seen as such by the person complaining before they even opened their mouth.

Were these carved in stone? Did they jump from a burning bush?

What are you, a teacher? A priest? some washed-out wiseman?

Edited by fifbeat

Were these carved in stone? Did they jump from a burning bush?

They are actually from a very popular book.

What are you, a teacher? A priest? some washed-out wiseman?

I'm someone trying to add some sanity to this situation when others are just fanning flames and trying to start up fights. Listen to Dangard, he knows best.

Its not against the rules to complain... but how many times can you hit the same nail? The main deal everyone had with the threads in question is that a bunch of person complained... and then for 4 or 5 threads, they did nothing but say the same thing over and over again. Its called beating the dead horse.... trust me, I have done alot of that myself. :rolleyes:

I just love how this forum got moved.

Are you mods getting paid for this? Do you guys put your suit and tie on, everytime you log on?

Just a day's work, eh? :D

Actually, it just proves that the mods are doing a good job

trying to keep the forums from getting cluttered with OT discussions

There isn't a "Warzone"/"Anything Goes"-forum here, and there's not supposed to be one

and with some of the BS they get shoved in their faces I'm surprised they aren't demanding a salary :lol:

Abombz....

Maybe you're right.

Let's face it, the anti-Q-Rau are the "bad" ones here. There were about a handful, maybe more, that were against buying the toy; but the ones that disagreed with us were the ones that got harsh or angry about it first. We just got noticed more because we were going against the wind. So I repeated myself a few times. What am I supposed to do when the subject comes up again and again? Just be quiet about it?

You have to realize that I just don't sit here and bitch about every single toy released. I'm a buyer, too. I've spent nearly a grand on Macross products in the last couple of months -- mostly from a respectable "partner" of this site named valkyrie-exchange.com -- yet I'm the bitch of the bunch when I make a few sensitive guys unhappy with few remarks, crying about how I posted the same stuff more than once. Please, give me a break...

Owners, admins, mods... I just want a little fairness when it comes to discussion, that's all.

The bottom line is: The fingers are pointed at the complainers that don't make this forum a smooth ride when a new product comes out that is questionable in price, etc.

I'm not buying the Q-Rau for whatever reason. I'm the bad guy. I see how it is.

Owners, admins, mods... I just want a little fairness when it comes to discussion, that's all.

The bottom line is: The fingers are pointed at the complainers that don't make this forum a smooth ride when a new product comes out that is questionable in price, etc.

I haven't seen anyone pointing fingers (as for "the Powers that be" that is)

as for who was responsible

the thread got out of hand, and to prevent it going any further the thread got

closed, that should be fair enough

reason was simple: it was a toy review, not a price debate

and it's not "how it is" -it's how you percieve it to be

if you comment on "yet I'm the bitch of the bunch when I make a few sensitive guys unhappy with few remarks"

and here you post you consider yourself "the enemy" because of members' comments

it may be honest to say that you have been made unhappy with a few sensitive remarks as well

Let's face it, the anti-Q-Rau are the "bad" ones here. There were about a handful, maybe more, that were against buying the toy; but the ones that disagreed with us were the ones that got harsh or angry about it first. We just got noticed more because we were going against the wind. So I repeated myself a few times. What am I supposed to do when the subject comes up again and again? Just be quiet about it?

To begin with... I didn't point fingers at anyone, but now I will because you have show yourself to have a guilty mind.

And second... you are wrong. You got noticed more because you were basically shitting on that thread. No one here is against ppl complaining about a certain product, I myself am the #1 Macross Zero hater and I dispise the 1/48 line of toys. The problem is, you made your complaints clear, but then you wouldn't let go. Every time someone made a point about them liking the toy, one of you would go out of their way to, once again, prove your distaste for the toy, for whatever reason. Thats what got the spotlight on you.... not your distaste for the toy itself.

Its ok to complain once, maybe even complain twice, but to spam the thread with your complaints over and over again, when your post is not different from the post you made 1 or 2 pages ago, is not acceptable or even considerate to other ppl in the forums. You don't like the toy? Thats perfectly acceptable. What are you supposed to do when the subject comes up again and again? Keep your mouth shut because everyone already knows you dislike the toy. I don't care for the toy section.... but if I did, I would be pretty annoyed if I had to put up with ppl hammer their dislike for a certain toy... over and over again.

You got plenty of agre replies to your first post.... meaning no one ignored you, why did you have to push the subject further?

You have to realize that I just don't sit here and bitch about every single toy released. I'm a buyer, too. I've spent nearly a grand on Macross products in the last couple of months -- mostly from a respectable "partner" of this site named valkyrie-exchange.com -- yet I'm the bitch of the bunch when I make a few sensitive guys unhappy with few remarks, crying about how I posted the same stuff more than once. Please, give me a break...

I won't give you a break and neither will anyone else. You paid almost a grand on toys? Big deal.... so have most of us. It doesn't make you special or unique in anyway.

Like I said just now... I don't see how you can think that posting the same crap over and over again is perfectly acceptable or civil. :huh:

Why should they, and everyone else, be civil and fair with you if you are saying you are not going to be civil about this subject at all? :huh:

The fingers are also pointed at ppl who can't let go and crap all over certain threads simply because they can't let go. We know you hate the toy, you don't need to prove anything anymore.

Edited by Abombz!!

LOL

Well what do you expect from a forum based on the disucussion of consumer products... The only thing there is to say is bad.

The little girly men just need to pump up and quit their crying.

Abombz -

Guilty mind? Watcha talkin 'bout Willis??? Hell, I practically said "maybe you're right". READ WHAT I SAID!

Dude, I wasn't directing any of that to you. Just the FIRST LINE of that last reply, was for you. Why the heck are you taking it as an attack?? :unsure:

And no, I don't consider myself special for buying spending nearly grand on toys; and I'm sure that's pocket change compared to what others have spent -- nor do I think I should be treated good just for that fact. You read it wrong.

I only mentioned because I wanted to remind everyone that I'm a buyer and have spent money just like everyone else. That gives me the right question a product... I'm just not some guy sitting around, being cheap, and buying nothing... get my drift?

You're reading my post totally wrong, man.

Yes, I brought up my unhappiness about the toy's price, but ONLY (and I stress that) because I was replying to somebody's attitude towards ME, not the toy. Re-read the thread if you don't believe me. Not one time did I bring it up again for the hell of it. I only brought it up because the opposer brought it up first. Simple as that.

And before any of you guys judge on what's happened on the subject, please re-read the thread. Just don't start blaming me. I haven't been "crying" as much as people make it out to be.

Like I said, sensitive. Add touchy to that.

Edited by fifbeat

I liked it better when we all talked about how kickass Facts of Life really is.

Seriously... why on Earth are certain people here determined to continue arguing about the Q-Rau thread? Both parties were responsible, both sides had people that simply would not stop arguing, even after being warned.

The "complainers" are no worse than the "loyalists"... both opinions are valid... just shut up about it once you've made your point.

We're all actually far less interested than you think we are regarding your personal war. ;)

It all comes down to what was said by a mod once on the old boards -

"If you come here mainly to argue, then you're really missing out on what Macrossworld is about... and we don't want such people here"