Canada Fox comic strip from Aaron Williams

Ok...I was over at the Nodwick page reading and came across a b&w comic series from Aaron Williams called Canada Fox. Its an absolute riot. Y'all should check this out as it is very funny (anyone that has ever worked as a Temp Worker or had/lived with a roommate can relate).

Canada Fox Page

Forgot...

Aaron also started on a new comic series called Full Frontal Nerdity that anyone who has either sat and played Dungeons and Dragons (really..any FRPG) or been behind the Dungeon Master's Screen can relate.....

Full Frontal Nerdity

Edited by 1st Border Red Devil

Jeeez... now I'm starting to figure out what every former RPG fan does with his time these days. Draw comic strips about playing RPGs.

Hell, I used to work for Kenzer & Co, who made Knights of the Dinner Table... good guys and decent employers... but what kind of hell have they unleashed? :rolleyes:

;)

The best kind!

I think it mostly has to be catharsis. As a gamer myself (God...I sound like somoene at a D&Der's Anonymous meeting) I know that we are generally percieved as nerdy and somewhat lacking social graces (both true and untrue). One of the more eccentric behaviors I have shocked my non-gamer friends with over the years is using the pronoun "I" when referring to something my PC has done in gameplay. That little habit (all too common among gamers) tends to creep people out a bit.

Jolly Blackburn wasn't the first to make use of gaming for comic value....but he is definitely up there with the more renowned of that group.

BTW...this is my favorite Canada Fox.....everyone should get a kick out of this one...(with apologies to Aaron Williams)

canada19.GIF

Edited by 1st Border Red Devil