20th Anniversary Optimus Prime Trailer

Ok, I posted this before and it got moved or deleted because I can't find it anymore.

A while back I saw a custom Prime trailer that someone did and in his post he showed the link to the trailer he purchased. I seacrched and couldn't find it, can someone direct me to it please.

Thanks.

some one from macross world made one and auctioned it on ebay. when it warms up i am going to grage saleing to see if i can find a trailer i can mod. as the ones on ebay are too rich for my blood (people collect those semis) :huh::huh:<_<

Edited by buddhafabio

Hey I thought the Alternators are 1/24 and if Optimus is to scale to the Alternator line shouldnt the trailer be 1/24?

No, Optimus is his own scale and it isn't mentioned on the box. But he's not scaled with the BTs.

Actually, he's not.

His wheels are undersized for his scale, and the "real" Prime should have a 45-foot trailer. However, most all modern trailers (and toys/models thereof) are 48 or 53 footers. Combined with needing smaller wheels to match Prime, 1/32 is "undersized" but ends up looking right.

My guess is Prime's 1/28.

Edited by David Hingtgen

hahahah danny.

you drove to all those walmarts and it was the wrong place all along.

got my davidoffs in the mail, thats some smooth german crap.

yah, well I went to a KB today and still didn't see one.

and yup, those are some good shizt...you should try the magnums...very flavorful without harshness.

• 6 months later...

I think it is mentioned somewhere in the instruction booklet of MP Convoy that he IS in fact in scale with the Alt/Bins. I'll have to check again.

I suppose the reason they don't advertise it so on the box is that Prime doesn't actually look like a real life truck as much as the BTs look like real-world vehicles.