Where can I find this Macross 7 song?

HG Blows

I still want the version of Light the Light were only Mylene is singing.

As do I my friend.....As do I....

Only to be joined in by Gamlin, Firebomber and gang later. :blink:

Edit: Doh...i was thinking of Miria only Light the light.

Edited by wolfx

Actually, fairly recently, I discovered that it WAS released on CD!! It's on the "Macross Festival '95 Ticket Magazine" CD single.

I've got a MP3 of the CD that I got on Bittorrent a couple months ago.

Wait...Are you talking about the Mylene only Light the light or Mylene only Totsugeki Love Heart???

Thanks Valkyrie, now back to looking for Light the Light were only Mylene is singing. :blink:

let me know if you ever do find that one!. I want that one soooooooo bad!

And Valkyrie. many, many thanks., for the linkage. :):)

Hey, Valkyrie... I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT CD FOREVER -- IT MUST BE THE RAREST MACROSS CD!! Thanks for the post. But I believe there are a couple of other tracks on that CD, namely the acoustic (guitar-only) version of My Soul For You and also probably Remember 16 (which also featured on the Heart and Soul single). Any chance of posting at least MySoul, too? :rolleyes:

Edited by Renato

Since we're on the subject of extremely rare Macross 7 songs, can anyone tell me if the acoustic guitar versions of New Frontier and Wild Life from Dynamite 7 were ever released in any format (whether they be CD's or fan rips)...?

Since we're on the subject of extremely rare Macross 7 songs, can anyone tell me if the acoustic guitar versions of New Frontier and Wild Life from Dynamite 7 were ever released in any format (whether they be CD's or fan rips)...?

I don't think they were released...

Hey, Valkyrie... I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT CD FOREVER -- IT MUST BE THE RAREST MACROSS CD!! Thanks for the post.  But I believe there are a couple of other tracks on that CD, namely the acoustic (guitar-only) version of My Soul For You and also probably Remember 16 (which also featured on the Heart and Soul single).  Any chance of posting at least MySoul, too?  :rolleyes:

You're quite welcome.

And yes, the acoustic My Soul For You and Remember 16 are on it too. My Soul is the same recording that Basara was singing while he was writing the song in episode 2 (which was very distinct in how he sung one part in particular).

I've been meaning to get them up for a few days now (I've just gotta edit out the drama tracks attached to them), but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully later today.

Edited by Valkyrie

Here's My Soul For You acoustic.

http://www.halfassedprojects.com/~valkyrie/My_Soul.zip

I was going to post Remember 16 also, but it's the same recording that's on the Heart and Soul single, and also the SM release of Second Fire. But if ya'll want it, let me know and I'll post it.

Yay!! Thanks a lot, pal.

The PC I'm using at the moment prevents me from downloading from that site, but I'll get it soon.

Thanks again

Argh, bastards!!

The admin configurations prevent me from downloading the file in the library of my adult college where I teach, but I can plug in my USB memory stick thing in it, so I could store it there in theory.

Meanwhile, in the local library the configurations allow me to actually download the file, but they don't allow me to plug in the extra drive so I don't have anywhere to store the file (and Yahoo Briefcase is too small, only allows a 5MB max. upload at a time).

Damn! Gonna have to go to my cousin's house and get it from there.

Argh, bastards!!

The admin configurations prevent me from downloading the file in the library of my adult college where I teach, but I can plug in my USB memory stick thing in it, so I could store it there in theory.

Meanwhile, in the local library the configurations allow me to actually download the file, but they don't allow me to plug in the extra drive so I don't have anywhere to store the file (and Yahoo Briefcase is too small, only allows a 5MB max. upload at a time).

Damn! Gonna have to go to my cousin's house and get it from there.

You know what you need to do...You have to sneek in your USB memory stick and download it thru that...Get your friend to make a secne well you download it!!! :ph34r:

Argh, bastards!! 

Damn!  Gonna have to go to my cousin's house and get it from there.

You know what you need to do...You have to sneek in your USB memory stick and download it thru that...Get your friend to make a secne well you download it!!! :ph34r:

Nah, I mean... on the PCs that allow me to access Valkyrie's site, they've been configured so that you can't plug anything in. Well, you can physically plug in the USB thing, of course, but it's no use because the PCs have been configured to reject it. That's what I was trying to say.

It wasn't a worry about being seen by the staff, or anything. Hell, I could always just have said that I was sending photographs through email, or something. They don't care.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for a voice only of Mylene's "Kimi no Todoke"

Also there's an unknown song that Mylene was singing to a Protodevlin when she was trying to protect that boy name "Billy."

One huge song I want is Mylene singing "Remember 16" when she was crying and feeling sorry about Basara disappearing.

Also there's an unknown song that Mylene was singing to a Protodevlin when she was trying to protect that boy name "Billy."

I thought that was just "My Friends"? I seem to remember that was the song that Billy requested of her, and then she sang it when he was injured under the debris.

Props to Valk, great songs.

Also anyone remember the song basara was singing to sivil (sp.) when she was "incubated" in a cocoon in the forest part of City7.

Anyone know whats it called? Where to get it?

Think this is the extinct mac7 songs thread. And no we dont need that agent dude.

Props to Valk, great songs.

Also anyone remember the song basara was singing to sivil (sp.) when she was "incubated" in a cocoon in the forest part of City7.

Anyone know whats it called? Where to get it?

Think this is the extinct mac7 songs thread. And no we dont need that agent dude.

Regarding your question, I think I can answer it:

The song is called "Submarine Street"; it can be found on the "Let's Fire" album by Fire Bomber.

However, God only knows what the devil you're on about in your last two sentences.

• 2 weeks later...

;) I have made a lot of searching for the songs on the internet over the last 2 years and I think I have most of them, any one has the song Kimi ni todoke? (the one Mylene sings in Varuta Planet when they are escaping), in that same version she sing in that episode, I have one that it sounds a lot more fancy and I really don't like it. I was planning to rip it from my Macross 7 DVD set but it has a lot of background sound.

By the way I did rip the full acoustic version of Totsugeki Love Heart from the DVD with all that his 1,2,3,4 count of the beginning (I am listening to it in my MP3 Player) and the "live" version of Holy Lonely Night (the one that starts with Bassara shouting "AHHH!" ) If any one wants them contact me.

• 2 years later...

Found most of the songs for download here.

http://www.esnips.com/web/lets-fire/

Also there is another album on there with acoustic verisons, although I am still trying to find the one of Remember 16, and the duet with Emilia and Basara for Heart and Soul.

EDIT:

Screwed around a bit and finally got an album with some of the acoustics.

http://www.esnips.com/web/ACOUSTICFIRE

Anhyone know where to get:

Remember 16 Acoustic

Flash in the Dark

Heart and Soul (duet)

Light the Light

New Frontier

Angel Voice?

Cheers

Edited by kensei