Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

I have always wanted to see someone do a Minmay dress that lights like the one she wore in the opening concert scene in DYRL. I always think it would be neat to incorporate more gimmicks into the costumes. For example, if someone rigged a Ranka wig that has the sides hair lifting up like it does when she is excited. Maybe you could rig a device that sprinkles glitter stars when she does her patented hand sign or something. I wonder if anyone would do a really cool Ranka cell phone that makes the funny sounds when you squish it, or even one that plays mini-CDs from the mouth. If someone ever puts out a cool cell phone toy I will definitely buy it. Perhaps doing a DYRL spacesuit that completely lights up. I would love to see a Zentradi battle armor costume, or dare I say a power suit from either Zentan or Meltran. I guess I'm just a dreamer at heart.

I would love to see a Zentradi battle armor costume, or dare I say a power suit from either Zentan or Meltran. I guess I'm just a dreamer at heart.

Me too... Zentradi armors are great. I wonder why nobody has ever done one of those... :blink:

post-7862-1217922880_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

The Transforming one is a different suit from the one on stage. A japanese guy wears the tranformable one. I think he can even turn it to fighter mode, but at that point he's out of the suit.

of course expect Polidread to have the rest of the variable fighter cosplay photos

stored somewhere... ...im such a cosplay nerd.

vf1sfighterpz6.jpg

vf1sgerwalkxz3.jpg

vf1sbattroidbm7.jpg

of course expect Polidread to have the rest of the variable fighter cosplay photos

stored somewhere... ...im such a cosplay nerd.

CRAZINESS!!! Thanks for that mate!

:ph34r:

wow, it took us this long to finally find a cosplay of Sheryl's poster & CDs !

her facial expressions arent forced and she seems to be enjoying the photoshoot too.

Very Nice !

welcome to macrossworld, o happy newbies !

Wow, that chick doesn't look Japanese, she must be mixed. (yes I know she has contacts and a wig)

The variable costume is darn cool, and the quality!

It puts the transformers cosplayers to shame! o_O

I'm not encouraging those type of jokes... but let's not get too PC around here when you can just ignore that type of joke. I'm refferring to a "report to mod" PM. If it becomes excessive then feel free to point it out. Thanks!