Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

Okay, those are damn good. :o

Yes!!! I'm so happy to be wrong, hehehe... (Now the rest of the Pixie Squadron please...). :lol:

Btw... Check out this images!!! There's a plethora of Macross F cosplayers outthere... They're so fast!!!! Only 9 episodes so far and they already have made pretty detailed costumes!!!!! :blink:

post-7862-1212489280_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489299_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489328_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489348_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489360_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489485_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489503_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489528_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212489556_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Yes!!! I'm so happy to be wrong, hehehe... (Now the rest of the Pixie Squadron please...). :lol:

Btw... Check out this images!!! There's a plethora of Macross F cosplayers outthere... They're so fast!!!! Only 9 episodes so far and they already have made pretty detailed costumes!!!!! :blink:

Soooooo.......is it just me....or does Sheryl and Alto look REALLY drugged out in the second to last pic!?! :blink:

:ph34r:

id like to think they were trying to depict Alto when he was lacking sleep after all that flight military training when he joined SMS...

while Sheryl ... uh ... a Galactic Fairy has a stressful showbiz life :p

:lol::lol::lol: We all have our perspectives eh!?! ^_^

Who wants to be Hikaru? ebay Item number: 300229737499

I would...but....I would look REALLY funny in it being 6'1". :lol::lol::lol:

Fanime Karaoke 2008 finalist - Macross Frontier - Triangular

Cute! I'd have to give her credit (and courage!) singing in Japanese.

I got a few pictures of her with Sheryl on Saturday.

That was a really nice performance. She's sure got the energy to be a Ranka. B))

I give props to a lot of these cosplays, but some are just freaky, it tells you how far japanese people are willing to go to achieve character perfection.

And by the way where are you all getting those images from? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Ishimaru, allow me to quote Dracula from Castlevania Symphony of the Night:

"perhaps the same can be said of all religions!"

or hobbies. like kit modellers modifying their gunpla to realize their dream shapes,

or athletes pushing their bodies to surpass limits. fanaticism, pushing the envelope, other extreme cliches

if you get what i mean.

I get my images from various japanese sites, but im not so good with my Japanese so i cant dig too deep. Some of the other images i get from /cgl/

Edited by polidread

I give props to a lot of these cosplays, but some are just freaky, it tells you how far japanese people are willing to go to achieve character perfection.

My ex is a perfect example, she's OBSESSED with crossplay. She's been working her ass off on looking spot on to Yuu Kanda of D.Gray-man. It got to the point where she started to look more guyish everyday and was starting to make me unattracted to her, so I broke up with her.

And by the way where are you all getting those images from? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

By the way, where are you all finding these pics???!!! I can't hardly find any through google? :(

4CHAN of course... :lol:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

The first three, Ranka, Klan and Sheryl are pretty amazing!! Particularly Ranka, down to the red contacts...

My ex is a perfect example, she's OBSESSED with crossplay. She's been working her ass off on looking spot on to Yuu Kanda of D.Gray-man. It got to the point where she started to look more guyish everyday and was starting to make me unattracted to her, so I broke up with her.

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry....I should'nt laugh...but I feel ya man. I really do.

Ishimaru, allow me to quote Dracula from Castlevania Symphony of the Night:

"perhaps the same can be said of all religions!"

or hobbies. like kit modellers modifying their gunpla to realize their dream shapes,

or athletes pushing their bodies to surpass limits. fanaticism, pushing the envelope, other extreme cliches

if you get what i mean.

I get my images from various japanese sites, but im not so good with my Japanese so i cant dig too deep. Some of the other images i get from /cgl/

I think the manga (and to some extent the anime) Genshiken: Society for the study of the Modern Visual Arts really explores what it means to be otaku (gundam models, video games, hentai, cosplay, manga, anime, cons, etc.) and the extremes to which people will go for said obsessions.

OMG, the Diamond Crevasse Sheryl nailed it!!!

EDIT: And Klan, and Lucca!!!

Edited by mike_s_6

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW nice :D All of them are great, except for Catherine Glass :( Her hair fails. I wish I could see her outfit though.

*waits for Gubaba to go CooCoo for Nanase* :lol:

Edited by MisaForever

*waits for Gubaba to go CooCoo for Nanase* :lol:

He's probably enjoying them "in private" as we speak... err post.

Now here's hoping we get to see some decent Sheryl cosplay with her swimsuit from episode 10. And by decent, it better be someone who actually looks good in a swimsuit!

EDIT:

Also want: Nanase, Sheryl and Ranka in towels from episode 8!

Edited by d3v

He's probably enjoying them "in private" as we speak... err post.

Now here's hoping we get to see some decent Sheryl cosplay with her swimsuit from episode 10. And by decent, it better be someone who actually looks good in a swimsuit!

EDIT:

Also want: Nanase, Sheryl and Ranka in towels from episode 8!

:lol: Yes, swimsuits are a MUST!!!! And most Japanese girls seem to have the body for Sheryl, at least from what I've seen. :D

Edited by MisaForever

I made this one last night, I just thought it cute to do the earring (I make some hand-made jewelry cause it's fun, I'm a girl btw):

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

I don't know if it fits this thread though, cause no one is wearing it :p

Sorry for the crappy photo, my camera's batteries just died on the spot, so I used a crappy phone cam. I made it out of what I remember, that's why it's not accurate. I'll probably make a more accurate one and then grab a better photo.

Edited by mike_s_6

whoa!!! whoa!!! whoa!!! awesome! does it transmit music via fold technology too?

what's the gold frame made of? :)

<snips>

is it any wonder why Alto looks GREAT with Michel here?

It's not a gold frame, it's silver, and I don't know what it is actually, I just bought the shiny silver thing and everything else in the bead shops :p

That's a very nice set, I'm loving that cosplay group! Is the person dressed up as Mikhail and Sheryl the same person? She looks real nice.