Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

And here's Minmay as the lil Red Dragon....what the heck are these stormtroopers doing molesting Minmay?! Help!

Uh, when and where those pictures taken? Maybe I'm too used to the stormtroopers and Boba Fetts in the 501st legion, but those costumes look odd :huh:.

• 4 years later...
Since we have a new series to be excited about, reviving an oldie but goodie thread.

As MF gets more popular, looking forward to seeing more of the Japanese cosplayers.

post-28-1212273710_thumb.jpg

Michael and Alto

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GlKNNdwTDg

nyan nyan...

HEY!!! Why's Alto look like a girl :angry: !?!

:lol: Wait.....I forgot....Princess Alto :lol:

:ph34r:

sucks how Ive gone thru 3 costume makers and each have turned me down for an SMS jacket.

If an SMS jacket was done right, as in looked real (not a bright colored cosplay outfit of random fabrics) and was functional (warm enough for everything but winter in Vermont, and slightly water resistant) I would buy one and use it as my spring/fall jacket.

If an SMS jacket was done right, as in looked real (not a bright colored cosplay outfit of random fabrics) and was functional (warm enough for everything but winter in Vermont, and slightly water resistant) I would buy one and use it as my spring/fall jacket.

Send some screen caps to Abbyshot. They might do it.

Fanime Karaoke 2008 finalist - Macross Frontier - Triangular

Cute! I'd have to give her credit (and courage!) singing in Japanese.

I was in there!!

How could I have left to see Eva Redeath!? T_T

My weekend was sh~t over there, if I would have seen something Macross there it would have made the weekend for me.

And the Ozma in the picture above just freaks me out for some reason...

Edited by Ishimaru

'Sokay. Believe it or not, it's the glasses I like. ^_^

I believe you. I have a glasses fetish too. Is that OK? Can I say that? Is it against the rules? Please dont close this one too. Please.

i got these from /cgl/ if i find more id surely repost them here.

that Ozma is a girl who's using makeup to compensate for Ozma's bone structure, im sure it would look real weird under a different lightsource - it means she has the make up specifically just for that photo angle.

serious, if it was done like a track jacket, I'm in for one. some nice Macross Frontier cosplay there and I always appreciated Macross fans showing their love of Macross by singing its music.

Which no one cares about breast size if they're hot. I've seen the costume before on the Yahoo Auction site. It went for 300 dollars.

A friend of mine wanted to start a Frontier cosplay group, have some SMS, her as Sheryl, than a Ranka that sort of thing. She REAAALLLLLLYYYYY wants to be Sheryl. Damn she can sing too.