Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Dang, MisterRyno, I was looking to part with my 1/55 reissues, but looking at your pics makes it hard to do so. Oh, the agony! :unsure:

:D I have a way of making people change their minds about the chunky. BTW....if you do part with them. PLEASE oh PLEASE PM me with your list :ph34r:

Here is a pose I did with the nora in gerwalk with the boosters on and her head looking out. . .

VERY VERY nice my man :ph34r:

Great pictures miriya! Keep it comin...

Thanks! I could not get the lighting right on this one and did not have much time to mess with it. You can see more of my collection on the "Display your collections" thread, scattered along in the second half mainly (I think). There are many pages of great collections there. I also have more on this thread including my favorite Milia poses. HERE, and HERE

VERY VERY nice my man :ph34r:

Thanks buddy!

Thanks! I could not get the lighting right on this one and did not have much time to mess with it. You can see more of my collection on the "Display your collections" thread, scattered along in the second half mainly (I think). There are many pages of great collections there. I also have more on this thread including my favorite Milia poses. HERE, and HERE

Thanks buddy!

I just looked at thos AWESOME poses you did and was thinking "Where the fu#* was I when these were posted???" and then I realized my dumb a$$ was falling down a mountain side while learning how to snowboard :D (I hurt still) But anyways mate.....those are the MOST AWESOMIST(<---I know...not a real word) POSES OF MILIA EVER!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

:ph34r:

I just looked at thos AWESOME poses you did and was thinking "Where the fu#* was I when these were posted???" and then I realized my dumb a$$ was falling down a mountain side while learning how to snowboard :D (I hurt still) But anyways mate.....those are the MOST AWESOMIST(<---I know...not a real word) POSES OF MILIA EVER!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Hey Thanks Dudesickle! I was really proud of myslef when I busted those poses out. I had to toot my own horn as well! Thanks for tooting it again! ^_^

Hey Thanks Dudesickle! I was really proud of myslef when I busted those poses out. I had to toot my own horn as well! Thanks for tooting it again! ^_^

I just realized that those pics were posted on Dec. 19th not Jan. 19th.....I'm soooo dumb sometimes....I was on X-mas Vacation....that is where I was......damn...I need to lay of the.....ummmmm.....nevermind. And about tooting your horn ;);) I really should stop now.... :D ....before I get kicked off the boards or something for going to far. LMFAO.

I just realized that those pics were posted on Dec. 19th not Jan. 19th.....I'm soooo dumb sometimes....I was on X-mas Vacation....that is where I was......damn...I need to lay of the.....ummmmm.....nevermind. And about tooting your horn ;);) I really should stop now.... :D ....before I get kicked off the boards or something for going to far. LMFAO.

I can only imagine....

a classicpost-3872-1201243843_thumb.jpg

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! That is a classic mate. I have been thinking about suggesting this for a while too someone and have kept forgetting but here it is......has anyone considered either doing a repaint of the 1/48 Booby Ducks to match the original Strike Valk. from the 80's? Or can someone post pics of their 1/48 1S Hikaru with Stealth Booby Ducks???

Well i am new to the debate (yay!), and the canopy is smaller as you would picture a pilot of the same size as the 1/60 VF. :p But very close!

The pilot size is something I'm wondering about on the new/improved 1/60 scale VF-1. Take the pilot figure out of the 1/60 scale YF-19 or VF-0 and hold it next to the old 1/60 scale VF-1 canopy. :unsure:

The pilot size is something I'm wondering about on the new/improved 1/60 scale VF-1. Take the pilot figure out of the 1/60 scale YF-19 or VF-0 and hold it next to the old 1/60 scale VF-1 canopy. :unsure:

Here is the pilot line up from 1/48 VF-1 to 1/72 VF-11. Hope it helps the sizing question.

post-3784-1202170846_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure we had this argument/conversation about a year ago. ;)Linky.

If I remember correctly, the eventual consensus was that the pilot sizes were a little skewed/misproportioned but that the overall size of the planes themselves were pretty much in scale.

I'm pretty sure we had this argument/conversation about a year ago. ;)Linky.

If I remember correctly, the eventual consensus was that the pilot sizes were a little skewed/misproportioned but that the overall size of the planes themselves were pretty much in scale.

I was here for that discussion, and I agree with the skewed/misproportioned pilot statement. I pointed out the difference in the pilot sizes to illustrate this very point. Also, I'd say (and have said) Yamato is donig the same thing with the scale as far as the VF-11B is concerned. I've had a few drinks and have been exposed to paint fumes in the last few hours, so please forgive me if my replies aren't clear and concise.

Edited by Wicked Ace

^^No worries. Wasn't trying to start an argument or anything.

(I just remember that it took me a butt-load of time to take those pics and draft up those posts.)

In any case, take another swig of the Yoshinol for me.

And if some brain cells die, screw 'em! If they can't stand up to a little bit o' alcohol and paint fumes, then they're obviously weak little brain cells that can't hold even one squat of memory.

Besides, you're probably doing yourself a service by wiping out those weaker brain cells. :D

^^No worries. Wasn't trying to start an argument or anything.

(I just remember that it took me a butt-load of time to take those pics and draft up those posts.)

In any case, take another swig of the Yoshinol for me.

And if some brain cells die, screw 'em! If they can't stand up to a little bit o' alcohol and paint fumes, then they're obviously weak little brain cells that can't hold even one squat of memory.

Besides, you're probably doing yourself a service by wiping out those weaker brain cells. :D

:lol: No argument with your position, here. I think we've been subject to some fudging when it comes to scale and/or size with these toys. With Yamato's upcoming 1/60 scale VF-1 and yet-to-be-announced 1/60 scale VF-11, I think we're in for a little more fudging.

Edited by Wicked Ace

yeah, those acrylic display stands look pretty cool. imma have to pick up a bunch of them.

how many do you guys own? are they worth it, better than the yamato stand?

The Flexi display stands are awesome. You can get some really insane poses with them. Lost and Found toys sells them and they usually throw one in if you buy a valk from them. I have two of them personally and love them. ruskiiVFaussie got some gravity defying poses from his that really blow the mind. Highly recommended.