Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

MaveRick,

THANKS ^_^ ......Panel Lining that guy was a pain in my a$$ at points. I REALLY like the contrast of your photos. Also, the pics just look old school....LOOKIN GOOD mate!!!

:ph34r:

Fatcap67,

THANKS Mate :ph34r: I used a Sakura Pigma Micron .02 mm found at either Hobby Lobby or Michaels Crafts

Turned out pretty well.

Is that a 1/60 Hikaru?

yes it is!That pen sure sounds professional,got to look if i can find one of these around here!

Im planing on panel line and customize my 1/60 cf to fit the pilot and fastpacks from my vf-1j...

Im just not sure how the panel lining looks on a 1/60...I think i have never seen one!

yes it is!That pen sure sounds professional,got to look if i can find one of these around here!

Im planing on panel line and customize my 1/60 cf to fit the pilot and fastpacks from my vf-1j...

Im just not sure how the panel lining looks on a 1/60...I think i have never seen one!

IMO Panel Lining looks great on ANY scale VF-1. I do hop you find one, it is a GREAT pen to work with. I plan on trying to find a gray or gunsmoke color sometime soon. I panel lined a 1/48 CF as my first "custom" and again IMO I think it looked FABULOUS!!! It really had a "catoon" like look to it. I really liked it. I wish I still had some pics. In fact.....I sold it to another member here.....maybe he can shoot some pics of it.

Heres some poses of my Toynami 1/100's. I know there are ALOT of haters out there but these 2 little ones are the shiznit!!!

MiniMM1.jpg

MiniMM2.jpg

MiniMM3.jpg

MiniMM4.jpg

hehe your patenend "angel flight" pose is being put to good use again! :D

Hell yeah!!! That is one of the best poses to put a valk into IMO. ^_^

Nothing wrong with the 1/100s. Fighter is a little on the chunky, but i believe when the FP set come out it will look "Super" (pun intended)

What can I say....I LOVE THE CHUNKY!!! :lol::lol::lol: And yes, they will look "super" with the Booby Ducks.

:ph34r:

Are those ghost drones? Where are the pilots? :lol:

LOL :lol: ...Yes :ph34r:

I wish I had tiny pilots for these 1/100 scales. That would be pretty nifty. I think I would crush them though.

Great poses misterryno! I love that angel flight pose too! I will definitely get one of these (at least).

THANKS miriya ^_^^_^^_^

See how I draw more and more into loving the 1/100's ^_^ Toynami should of hired me for a sales man. My friends all use to tell me "you could talk a life loving person into killing themselves" :ph34r:

It'll be more obvious to you when u get the new 1/60 VF-1s. Hehehe.

Huh??? I know that the new 1/60 is going to be tiny. I don't think I understand. :ph34r:

Nice, I have those 1/100 also, I like the stand that come with them. It lets you get very creative with poses.

That it does mate......that it does :ph34r: