Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Don`t take this the wrong way squidd, but I hate you :lol: . How much cash will it take to make up the difference if I trade you my car for the Cobra R? :rolleyes:

A lot :rolleyes:

I am glad that most people here can shrug off my ability to spend money. I'm no rich guy, but I have no kids and my wife makes good money as well as me. And the main key is we are not house poor. All of my neighbors have just enough money to pay for their house, man thats rough. I would get a smaller house so I could have more toys!

I try and fly under the radar because someoe always ends up getting bent out of shape, but sometimes I can't help showing off my toys!

Sqidd that's awesome man. Enjoy it and take pride that you can do it. :) Nice looking neighborhood too.

I'm not a car person, but I have to say "nice car!" I like the color. :)

Thanks, I love that thing. I have had a Mustang around most of my life. But the new chassis is such a massive improvement over the old one it's amazing. the car is sooooo nice. And not that expensive either. Everyone thinks they are $35K, but I paid $24,900 on A plan, can't beat that with a stick.

MisterRyno, please edit the large picture off your post. There are people here who aren't on Broadband, you know. You've already been told by Dante74 on the Display Your Collections thread about this.

Can't help it....it's a disease I think....I just LOVE to re post pics. LMAO....no really I think I just forget and when I realize it I'm like f*ck it till someone lets me know. So thank you to you for letting me know.

:/ Not a chunky monkey fan. Not a 1/72 fan.

The only "old" Yamato Macross I kept is my 1/60 Elint seeker - the 1/60s were tolerable insofar as they looked like perfect transformations.

But those chunky monkeys just don't do it for me. They look like they were taken out of an old Nintendo game ... very 2D...

And the legs - not as terrible as the Robotech Crapterpiece legs - but still just not anime accurate.

VTTF1 (Who likes non-anime accurate chunky G1 TF toys, but prefer anime accurate beautiful Macross toys)

:/ Not a chunky monkey fan. Not a 1/72 fan.

The only "old" Yamato Macross I kept is my 1/60 Elint seeker - the 1/60s were tolerable insofar as they looked like perfect transformations.

But those chunky monkeys just don't do it for me. They look like they were taken out of an old Nintendo game ... very 2D...

And the legs - not as terrible as the Robotech Crapterpiece legs - but still just not anime accurate.

VTTF1 (Who likes non-anime accurate chunky G1 TF toys, but prefer anime accurate beautiful Macross toys)

As I have stated to many before, to each their own. Please do "strike a pose" with your favs if you have not already. All talk and no show makes VFTF1 a dull boy.

As I have stated to many before, to each their own. Please do "strike a pose" with your favs if you have not already. All talk and no show makes VFTF1 a dull boy.

Your wish is my command:

i40091_SkullSquadronFour.JPG

i40090_RevyinSolcticeRoundfaceArmorFullBody.JPG

i40089_DD.JPG

i40088_1JRev2.JPG

i40087_1JGerwalk.JPG

VFTF1

Glad to see that those 1/55's are being appreciated! BTW, where's the 1/48 max?

Ooooooohhhh, I was waitin for someone to ask....I just.....how do I say this the right way....I just wasn't happy with him. Sooooo I traded him with Ratchet. Max has a better home now. He has more love now than I could ever give him. I have a 1/48 CF on the way though. I will probably keep him for a while. My 1/55 army is almost complete. I just need a few more figs that will cost me quite a few body parts. :blink:

It ain't chunky, but it's got some lovin' going on. (And I didn't even need the flexi's to keep the pose in place ^_^ ). Somehow I have a feeling Max and Millia would have no problem making their Valks do something complicated like this.

post-3595-1191560010_thumb.jpg

I've been itching to do a pose like this ever since I ordered the M&M's.

Back when I was still lurking on the boards, someone posted a pic of the M&M's doing a tango. I wanted to try something similar but with a slightly higher degree of difficulty.

So as soon as I got the box from Los, I knew what pose I wanted to place the lovebirds in (even before stickering 'em up and stuff).

Edited by Mog

Don't give me any ideas, Sumdumgai!! :lol:

......Though I'd just need a recasted, right, open-palmed, TV-style hand.....and then position the arms this way.....and then... :p

Not much of a pose but just showing some love for the old chunky monkeys...

Beautiful......Just absolutly gorgeous. I am in awe.

and the hunt is on..

Cool pics MaveRick! the low-vis 2 looks sweet. He would have fed well on that Zoid that night. :p

I have to say i still don't like the low-vis 2 as a whole, the black nose tip puts me off.

:edit: yes, of course it's a typo, thanks Sumdumgai. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Happy to see the Low Vis V2 VF1A since I have mine incoming from HLJ - and I do like the color scheme alot.

As for the Super Stealth - I have him too, with stealth parts, and I must admit that the stealth parts add a lot of weight to the toy; makes you feel like the best place to play with it would be..outerspace.

VFTF1