Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Hmm, so far, I think ruskiiVFaussie has done the best job of showing off the 1/60. That last photo is excellent for the angle on the head. Good job! But you used stands! No fair! (Kidding)

Kicker773, good attempt, but every toy has its own pluses and minuses. In mirroring the poses I put the 1/72 into, the 1/60 isn't holding up too well, especially when the limits of the elbows are exposed. Try posing the 1/60 on its own strengths, which come from the much improved leg articulation (hips, knees, ankles). The kneeling shots are a great start! And the head definitely looks best when it ISN'T staring straight into the camera.

Keep 'em coming, guys! :-)

Meh, I don't see any reason to believe the 1/72 looks better in Drifand's pics than the 1/60 does in Kicker's. Yeah, clearly Drifand has the better picture-taking environment and maybe lined up his shots a bit better but I still see metal painted in a way that doesn't perfectly match the plastic, giant exposed knees, and thick seams that are clearly not apparent in the more poseable 1/60. I look forward to the day I'll have a 1/60 to bash around with in a photo shoot :)

I didn't really get a chance to play with the YF19 too much, i was busy rearranging things to make them fit in the display case...I'll try again don't worry =) and I'll do a better job with the background and lighting... i was actually busy taking pics of other collection (other display case) which turned out quiet nice

IPB Image

IPB Image

and this one came out especially nice =)

IPB Image

now back on the valkyrie topics ;)

Hmm, so far, I think ruskiiVFaussie has done the best job of showing off the 1/60. That last photo is excellent for the angle on the head. Good job! But you used stands! No fair! (Kidding)

Kicker773, good attempt, but every toy has its own pluses and minuses. In mirroring the poses I put the 1/72 into, the 1/60 isn't holding up too well, especially when the limits of the elbows are exposed. Try posing the 1/60 on its own strengths, which come from the much improved leg articulation (hips, knees, ankles). The kneeling shots are a great start! And the head definitely looks best when it ISN'T staring straight into the camera.

Keep 'em coming, guys! :-)

If i had the other variations of the Flexi Stands my PPB Sheild Charge would have been more kick ass!

I will try to do more poses when i get more time. :p Thanks for the Good Job remark! :D

lighting owns me =(, but oh well i tried, had a few moments to screw around with the camera.. oh and jenius its out of the display case this time.. I promise :p

here's a few poses, i looked for some cool poses from the movie, but there only a handful that i could do.. especially with the lmited hands (sorry i tried having the YF19 hold the gun upside down to beat up on the 21, but no worky worky)

Look in the sky its plane, its a bird, its OMG!

IPB Image

Aiming for what?!

IPB Image

Whats coming to you!

IPB Image

Duel!

IPB Image

Shine Guld!!!

IPB Image

Myung!! Reach out and touch someone!! ^_^

IPB Image

Awesome flying kick pose Kicker!

Have you got the one flexi stand? Or a multitude of em to swap the different lengths around? :p Something i am lacking.

One stand restricts poses!

Watch this space, my super poses are coming soon.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Awesome flying kick pose Kicker!

Have you got the one flexi stand? Or a multitude of em to swap the different lengths around? :p Something i am lacking.

One stand restricts poses!

Watch this space, my super poses are coming soon.

no just one, its a 4inch one.. i had a six inch and a 2inch, but i had to do a hack job to make it work for the wingzero. I needed a nine-12inch one but L&F toys didn't make it in that size, so i joined two six inches and used the remaining 2inches to make it work. So i'm only left with one for now.. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my set of battroid pics.

Isamu takes to the pitch....and....it looks like a screwball!

IPB Image

Slightly change the stand's angle and slight repose and you get....Pin Point Barrier Punch!!

IPB Image

Another angle

IPB Image

Mode of the week....battroid mode!

IPB Image

Looks familiar....a scene from Macross 7?

IPB Image

yeah, this YF-19 looks sooo impressive. Makes me want to crack mine open when I get it, but alas, it will go straight to storage. :(

Finally got my YF-19 yesterday (or was it earlier today :blink:.............I really should get some sleep)

I'm a little surprised that no one thought of (or posted a pic) of this earlier:

[attachmentid=39537] [attachmentid=39538]

Isamu's "I'm-a-Crazy-Mofo-Who-Doesn't-Mind-Flying-Upside-Down-This-Close-to-the-Ground" Maneuver!

post-3595-1168707147_thumb.jpg

post-3595-1168707251_thumb.jpg

I'm a little surprised that no one thought of (or posted a pic) of this earlier:

[attachmentid=39537]

Isamu's "I'm-a-Crazy-Mofo-Who-Doesn't-Mind-Flying-Upside-Down-This-Close-to-the-Ground" Maneuver!

AAAAHHHHHH The gunpod is pointing straight at me!!!

:p