Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Hehe. Well, I am making 3 LVs. One VF-1S and 2 VF-1Js. I also need to make the VF-1A Kakazaki TV though I think I am done with customs for now after this TV max. Winter is coming and it is time to pack it up until xmas.

same here. i'm chillin out on macross for a while. i got the max-rau coming and the koeing, after that i'm back on the lego wagon. my toy habits rotate depending on the weather. :p

Me & my brother's latest collection before I went back to the US...few days after arriving in the US, bought 2 more 1S hikkies, a 1A max, and few 1/72's to add to the collection + CMs figs.....man...the showcase's gonna get pretty crowded...

post-4-1096102724_thumb.jpg

Edited by aaajin

I see....so you paint the arrows on a decal sheet, cut em, and paste em on tha head...ooo...so de si neh~! :o brilliant idea!

actually, theres no painting at all. its just a plain old sticker. the arrows outlines are leftovers from the FP sticker sheet. i just cut them to fit and stuck them on, it took about 10 seconds.

cuz I have to part with em for another 2 years...I've to leave them behind in Malaysia and set off to the US to continue my studies...and if I put the FP's on them...and leave em like that for like..2 years....I bet the stress will magnifies and eventually will break all of the backpacks....tho I've bought some BP8 recasts from rohby, I wouldn't sacrify the originals just for displaying purposes.....and anyway, those are mine and my brother's....he's getting into macross lately...tho he's the one who introduced macross to me when I was a little boy...

aaajin

cuz I have to part with em for another 2 years...I've to leave them behind in Malaysia and set off to the US to continue my studies...and if I put the FP's on them...and leave em like that for like..2 years....I bet the stress will magnifies and eventually will break all of the backpacks....tho I've bought some BP8 recasts from rohby, I wouldn't sacrify the originals just for displaying purposes.....and anyway, those are mine and my brother's....he's getting into macross lately...tho he's the one who introduced macross to me when I was a little boy...

aaajin

Like i said before, ya shoulda left your valks with me, mate. I don't mind just "imagining" having that many valks. :(

That's like RM6000 in there. :o

Edited by wolfx

aaajin

Like i said before, ya shoulda left your valks with me, mate. I don't mind just "imagining" having that many valks. :(

That's like RM6000 in there. :o

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Hi guys. My first pics :lol:

post-4-1096720707_thumb.jpg

next

post-4-1096720794_thumb.jpg

That's all folks :p

post-4-1096720852_thumb.jpg

Thanks Neova. Now, the one I wait for is Focker's VF-0S in big scale :lol: . Come on Yamato Guys :D

Some pics of my collection before the great clean up of 5 July 2004, the dust was cleaned up, and many of the craft put back into inactive storage. Tomorrow I will take pics of the ones at my deck.

First off the 1:48s in various stages of transformation.

Man I love my new digi-cam

hey- i got one of those diplomas on my wall. UA Dec. '01