Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Yamato's display stand helps with stability. Hopefully, the soon-to-be-released 1/60 scale version can do much more.

Well WA.....I wanna say "nice job!" but I'm gonna say...."damn that 1/72 sucks at posing". Sorry man but that just ticks me off that the posability on that figure is crappy. THANKS for sharing regardless.

:ph34r:

Well WA.....I wanna say "nice job!" but I'm gonna say...."damn that 1/72 sucks at posing". Sorry man but that just ticks me off that the posability on that figure is crappy. THANKS for sharing regardless.

This 1/65 scale Bandai VF-17 is way more fun than the 1/72 scale YF-21 -- sad. As flawed as this one is, it's still one of my favorites. Yamato needs to make one properly.

pc160007bj8.jpg

LOL @ BoB! As much as I dislike my Yamato 1/72 scale YF-21, I haven't had the urge to pee on it. :lol:

Edited by Wicked Ace

Messing around this weekend with my 0A that has a broken arm, and just got my first gundam stand.

Besides that I like the flying Gerwalk.

kudose on all the other pics I'll have more later.

Its panel lined with a 3mm pencil.

post-7418-1207589838_thumb.jpg

This 1/65 scale Bandai VF-17 is way more fun than the 1/72 scale YF-21 -- sad. As flawed as this one is, it's still one of my favorites. Yamato needs to make one properly.

I've been having the urge lately to purchase one of those myself....but I will resist. Although you are correct....it does seem to be much more fun than a 1/72 YF-21.

Beware of Blast,

:lol::lol::lol: It's like a small child....you just need to lift him up and hold him in front of the bowl.

Vf-0 A pill poping wino who new. tongue.gif

It's like Britney Spears - she shaved her head, he got a custom paint job, she started taking drugs, he started drinking wine.

Still beats Crap-In-Yer-Bear Hikaru :)

VFTF1

Still beats Crap-In-Yer-Bear Hikaru :)

VFTF1

:lol::lol:

I don't know about that. That pooping in the can (actually opening a can) Hikaru is my personal fav. so far.

Lets try a Gerwalk pose low viz 2 love.

I'm sill not a good camera man.

I rarely like the Gerwalk...but nice pic mate!

Dude that's an awesome photo and POSE! 10 out of bloody 10 for you! :D Thanks for posting. (great diorama too btw)

Thanks, I snaped like 20 or 30 to get that plus a small amount of photoshope clean up.

Also that is not a diorama it's one of my fish tanks, made for a grate backdrop. I'm going to shot some more this weekend with other valks.

Sorry, I know this is a bit late this year since Easter came so early... but here's a blasphemous "Happy Easter" from my custom Stealth 1J and his cyborg bunny (Briareos)

:lol: I like it. THANKS!

Thanks, I snaped like 20 or 30 to get that plus a small amount of photoshope clean up.

Also that is not a diorama it's one of my fish tanks, made for a grate backdrop. I'm going to shot some more this weekend with other valks.

lol cool, it did look good in the background though, yeah i know what it's like snapping 3 or 4 of the one pose and only 1 makes the upload.

Keep up the good work!